Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Agoda.com
$100
$66
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksouthern californiaking suitenext morningindoor poolsoccer tournamentfree breakfastyogurtbusiness tripstocktonfreewaynoisewifiaccomfortbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Comfortable rooms, nice swimming pool and jakuzzi. Good breakfast.
I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YossiRd
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My friend and I were traveling from OR to the central coast of CA and need a place to stop for the evening. I am a Priority Club member and try stay at Holiday Inn and their partners whenever possible.. We choose Lathrop and were very pleased. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We used the free Wi Fi and had their free breakfast before we left. I always have to have one of their "world best cinnamon rolls" my friend had their eggs and toast. There was also fresh fruit and yogurt available. I would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express in Lathrop left me with a poor experience due to very bad service, dirty room, and very noisy location. From the moment I entered the hotel the experience went from bad to worse. Check in was a disaster with the front desk guy not able to figure out how to check me in. He ended up giving up and said I could just pay for the room when I checked out (which was after about 20 minutes of standing there while he tried to figure out how to check me in).

I was upgraded to a King room because of my status with HI but the room had stained sofa, chairs, floor, and the furniture had knicks/scratches all over. The towels were so rough I have never felt such rough towels.

The worse part was that the room was facing the truck depot which meant loud truck sounds and talking/yelling all night long. I barely slept at all.

I called and complained about the room to the same guy at the front desk but he stated it was the last room there was nothing he could do. Well I know what I needed to do which was to warn others. At $109 a night I expect a positive check in experience, clean room that is in good condition, and quiet. You won't go any of the above at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KnowingThisKnow
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear KnowingThisKnow,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and leaving us feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had to make a last minute reservation and found a good value at the holiday Inn Express in Lathrop. I did not have big expecations because it was very affordable. BUT was I suprised very clean, pleasant atmosphere. Very friendly staff. I will go back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We were bumped to an executive suite with a king bed because I asked for ground floor room (both on my online reservation and on arrival at the desk). Evidently the room wasn't ready, because the sink stopper got stuck in the down position and my husband had to work on it for 15 minutes because it was late at night and he needed to use it. I had closed the stopper to clean my hard contact lenses. There was a second sink near the refrigerator, but it didn't have a stopper at all. I reported the problem when checking out.

The sink was outside the toilet/bathroom, and it had NO towel racks!

We did not have the requisite number of towels so I called for more and was told we could only have one hand towel because there were no more available.

Lighting was none existent on the TV/fridge side of the room.

We had to drive a long way to eat dinner....not much open after 8PM; we ended up at Applebee's and surprisingly enjoyed the meal. Also, had to drive a kind of circuitous route to get there from the freeway.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patty P
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

travelorWAstate,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received accommodations that were less than satisfactory. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J