“Far worse than I could imagine.”
Review of Days Inn Lathrop

Days Inn Lathrop
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop
Reviewed July 12, 2013

At check in as I was talking with the front desk person another hotel staff member moved my bag out of her way so she could approach the counter. Speaking loudly and animated, nearly to the point I felt uncomfortable. The “manager” came out from the office ignoring my presence and told the person checking me in to get her more pool towels. That wasn’t enough to move her; she again moved my bag and got even more into the conversation with the desk person. The “manager” just drifted off back to where he came. After a lengthy exchange I received my key. Having gotten into my room (dusty, dirty, and with an odd moldy odor room) my door suddenly burst open. Apparently housekeeping did not see me shuffle past her and the cart. Not even 20 minutes later here came another unannounced entrance. Through the course of the evening my door was tried five times. The next morning the front area was locked. So I went to the exterior door at the end of the hall. That door was not only unlocked but the lock had rust to the point of not working. This led me to question locking up the front, yet leave the side door in disrepair? No concern for guest’s safety? My stay was hands down the worst I have had. There were obvious errors the manager could have corrected on the spot. Good leadership makes for a good crew.

Room Tip: Avoid this location!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Lathrop

Reviewed July 1, 2013

As soon as I walked into the room I noticed a very strong smell. I can't explain exactly what it smelled like but it just smelled terrible, almost like somebody who hasn't showered for a month lived in there. I had to spray my perfume all around the room but even then I can still smell the very strong bad odor. The sheets weren't clean at all. When I lifted the covers there were pieces of what looked to me like pubic hair on the bed. YUCK!! The pillow cases had small reddish brown stains on them. Soooo gross. Won't be coming back to this place. I should've spent the extra $30 to stay at the holiday inn down the street… TV looked like it was from the 90s big and bulky with rounded screen. Local channels were ok, saw a few movies, but the quality sucked. The picture was so grainy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very clean facility, just a 2h50m drive to Yosemite National Park, excellent to make a stop before visiting the park

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The staff is great. The desk girl in the morning of my stay was beyond helpful--she went out of her way! The staffing was excellent!~ I was hoping for a rate better than $78.00 as I work for a non-profit and there are cheaper rooms around Sacramento. The pool was clean; breakfast was handy. I would have liked an iron in my room- otherwise I was satisfied. No noise. Close to I-5.. A good night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Lathrop
Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel

Been to Days Inn Lathrop? Share your experiences!