“Wor Wonton Soup”

Golden Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Lathrop
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Their Wor Wonton Soup is enough for me to have two meals! It has prawns, beef, chicken, pork, broccoli, carrots, onion in a chicken broth. I sometimes get House Chow Mein that includes prawns, chicken, and pork. It makes for two meals, as well. I use the leftovers by adding a scrambled egg to the noodles and frying them in paddies the following brunch time and add make my own Gourmet Sauce with some corn starch and sherry to pour over the top to make Egg Fu Yung. Delicious!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Food is delish and a wide variety of dishes to comb through. Only issue is they stopped doing delivery. Worth going in for pick up though. Large portions.

V.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a family style sit down!! Long over due but the food was FANTASTIC the (2) waitresses were LOVELY, ATTENTIVE, and PATIENT with our group (8). Nice atmosphere and bathroom was clean!! A little spendy but worth every cent and no leftovers!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I have frequently visited this establishment but vet the years. It was always a gem, a haven of quality and value. When I walked in this time it was different. Darker inside, but maybe I was just mistaking. Had to use the restroom and found it dirty and cluttered. This was not the same. Ordered two of my favorites, house fried rice and pot stickers and I both were just poor quality. I do not know if there was a management change but from a place serving good fresh food it is serving sub par food. Very disappointing. When I went to pay the gentlemen man sale they did not take the card offered which was the same I had used the past three years here.
No value, poor food. The one bright spot was the service was good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018

The food is pretty decent...the atmosphere isn't wonderful so I usually order to go.Everything tastes pretty fresh...its a good solid take out option.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Golden Bowl Restaurant? Share your experiences!