“First time at a Hampton - SUPER IMPRESSED!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Lathrop
Folsom, United States
“First time at a Hampton - SUPER IMPRESSED!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The hotel was clean and very nice. I expected the free continental breakfast to be cereal and bagels, but it was eggs, waffles, cereal, fresh danishes, fruit, etc. Very impressed and will definitely stay at another Hampton.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Hi Marci, Thanks for your review!! Appreciate you staying with us during your recent soccer tournament, we were happy to have your team with us. Glad your team got to play depsite the bad weather that weekend. Our hot breakfast is a hit with the families, and we get many of them on weekends. I am glad you had a chance to try our brand, and we hope to see your back at our hotel in the near future. Thanks again for staying, have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Richmond, CA, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am a frequent visitor at this Hampton Inn due to my company being in The Valley and in The Bay Area which is where I live. Once I find a place that works for me and my schedule I tend to stick with it especially if it is clean, has excellent service and a gym. The staff at this site always has a smile and there is no request within reason that can not be granted. My room is always clean and the nights are always quite. But, lately it has been difficult to find parking when I return from my meetings at the end of the day! I guess everyone has learned of the excellent service, big rooms, and great price! This is truly my home away from home. This month alone I will have made 4 separate trips to The Valley and I can not even image staying anywhere else. Keep up the EXCELLENT work y'all!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hi Nina! Thanks for staying with us! Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued Honors Member. We are so glad to hear we have been taking good care of you. Thanks for the 5/5 rating in all areas, I will definitely share with our team that they are doing a great job, and have shown consistency in their service. We have been super busy lately, and so if you are having a hard time with parking, feel free to park in our Diamond spots, as you are headed to that tier soon seeing that you are staying with us so much. ;-) Thanks again for choosing our hotel, we appreciate your business. Have a great holiday weekend!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Staff was nice. The room was super clean and comfortable. The Breakfast is amazing with all the choices! Elevator is smooth. There is always fruit, coffee and tea in the lobby no matter the time, which is nice to have if you need a snack!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hi there! Thanks so much for your review, appreciate the feedback. Glad you found our hotel to be comfortable during your stay. I am pleased you had a chance to enjoy our breakfast, it does have a huge selection indeed. We have recently added even more items with hard-boiled egg option, new pastries, breads, and juice selection. Please do come stay with us again if you are back in our area, we would love to have you!!
Sacramento Valley
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at this property because I had a late drive up I 5 to Northern Cal. Check in was quick and fast. Room was large, clean and quiet. Good size desk. Mini fridge and microwave and extra space. Good size and clean bathroom. Sofa was not comfortable. But bed was comfy and room was quiet. Several casual eating establishments within walking distance. I went to a Quiznos store down the street. I did not try the breakfast because I had leftovers from Quiznos. Looked like typical Hampton Breakfast but area looked nicer than most. If you're looking for a good value, nice and clean room property than I can recommend this property. I would stay here again if in the area and received a good rate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SeminarTrekker
TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thanks for your review! Appreciate the feedback! You seem to stay in hotels alot, and so I appreciate that you noticed our value. So glad you found our room to be comfortable, and were able to grab a bite from next door. Please do come back and stay with us again soon, we would love to have you back! Have a great week!
Lathrop, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Attending a wedding in French Camp, we knew we would be limited in our immediate choices for lodging. We were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. Didn't use pool or spa but they had a nice courtyard with basketball hoop. No one was playing so we sat outside and unwound after our drive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Holly! Thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We do get an opportunity to help many wedding groups, and glad you found us to be convenient. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our outdoor patio, it is a great place to relax. Please do come back and stay with us if travels bring you back to our area. Have a great week!
Cypress, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Once again the stay at Hampton Inn was exceptional. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Knew who we were when we arrived. Housekeeping did an excellent job of our room. We will use our Hilton Honors again when we stay in the hotel system. Very enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Hi Joan! Thank you for being a valued Gold Member and for booking your room with us! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. My team will be so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I appreciate the 5/5 rating that you gave our hotel in all categories. Thanks again for your review, please do come stay with us again in the near future!
Morgan Hill, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The hotel rooms are adequate in size and clean. Prices are a little too high for the area. The beds and pillows were not comfortable. Our room was noisy due to proximity to outside play area. Will keep that in mind for our next stay there in late April for baseball tournament.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TeamHamptonLathropCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Hi Patty! Thanks for your review! Our hotel did enjoy having your baseball group of 30 rooms stay with us! I hope the kids did enjoy the outside patio that houses the ping pong, foosball, and basketball. In an effort to keep the noise down, we do close all the public spaces at 10pm. I hope that our hotel was able to keep the noise level at a minimum after that time. I am glad to hear you did book a group rate as it secured inventory for your group. The weekends in our area are very busy, so that is the way to go. I hope that your family was able to enjoy the free hot breakfast and wifi that is part of the rate. We do provide a great value with the family-friendly amenities and very convenient location near the ballpark and walking distance to a ton of food options. I am glad to see that you have made arrangements for April, we are excited to be having your group come stay with us again soon, see you then!! Have a great week, see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lathrop
Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 5 in Lathrop
Comfort Inn Lathrop - Stockton Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop? Share your experiences!