“Brunch in Marin ”
Review of Farm House Local

Farm House Local
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Larkspur
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice well served brunch surrounded by happy patrons. It definitely was worth a 15 minutes Sunday wait. The hostess eased the pain of waiting with her pleasant but efficient manner. I like the spin on classic eggs Benedict and wish I could have handled a second breakfast of the huevos rancheros. But I did manage several cups of good coffee and an first rate Apple empanada. It is a repeater when I am next in the neighborhood

Date of visit: February 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Farm House Local, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your brunch with us! We look forward to your next visit when you can try the Huevos Rancheros and some more of our good coffee.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Farm House Local is a fantastic place for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
It reminded me of a Parisian meal, with farm fresh eggs, and a side salad, when I ate there.
Perhaps the two Frenchmen eating next to me evoked that imagery more than the wonderfully simple green salad side, but I still think I’d have mentioned it had they not been there.

I had a wonderful seasonal omelette with roasted fennel, and a light crescenza cheese.

Definitely recommend. Only drawback was not accepting Amex, as I was working and could not use my corporate card.

Date of visit: January 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Farm House Local, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Thank you, Nortoon!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Today I met two friends at The Farm House and was so surprised at how great it was. We were all very pleased. I the chef's special omelet and asked for it to be egg white. It was delicious and served with a gorgeous green salad and great toast
I also had a Mimosa - Great Sunday Brunch

All of us were very pleased. The service was excellent and it was really busy.

I can recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning soon

Date of visit: January 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Farm House Local, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Thank you Melissa. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

The food is always exceptional, very fresh and whatever is in season. I have been there several times and I have never been disappointed!

Date of visit: November 2017
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Farm House Local, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Hi Esilverman. Thank you for your many visits and kind words. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice, cozy, local restaurant with great food and fabulous service. I will definitely go back real soon and have recommended it to family, neighbors and friends as well. If you're looking for a healthy and delicious lunch in beautiful down town Larkspur, you must definitely give this lovely place a try. Bon appétit !

Date of visit: November 2017

Thank you Maryam! We're happy to know you enjoyed your meal with us!