“Cozy, neighborhood restaurant”
Review of Picco Restaurant

Picco Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Picco Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Larkspur
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Been to Picco several times and it never disappoints. My friend was dying to have the killer fried chicken again...but that's a Wed night special. She was equally happy with the halibut she had this time. I had a wonderful pasta dish with morel mushrooms. Finished with beignets and miniature milkshakes....delish!! Our waiter was great...very patient coming to our table several times as we yakked away before ordering. Highly recommend!

1  Thank GobiGal14

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Lovely restaurant in charming downtown Larkspur. Small plates to share are delicious - I have never ordered an entree and have always left full and smiling. Very crowded. If you can get a table in the back room, it's quieter. Reservations are a must.

1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is always great as is the wine. It I'd a great family atmosphere. You always see a neighbor or two.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food at Picoo is OUTSTANDING. Every entree, appetizer and salad we ordered was delicious, and it's one restaurant that I would bring special friends, or family. Best to go on a weekday, when it's less crowded, because the restaurant gets VERY noisy. I'm hoping they eventually do some soundproofing or something to bring down the noise.

2  Thank juliec888
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a good restaurant, but I think there are better options in the area which do as well for a good bit less money. It may be that I was a bit put off by a hostess who estimated a 45 minute wait that morphed into well over 90 minutes, while at least one party who came in later than we did without reservations was seated ahead of us. I did enjoy the meal, but they were out of a wine we ordered, and at least two of the dishes as well (a risotto being one), and this was on a Monday night! It was especially annoying because at the price point you would expect them to be able to cover both the entire menu and the drink list. I would look for other options.

2  Thank JAXers