“Great breakfast and a wonderful place for young kids”
Review of Rustic Bakery

Rustic Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Larkspur
Reviewed August 16, 2014

As others gave said it is an outstanding bakery cafe. I would just add that if you have young kids, bring them on Saturday morning. There are storytellers, a pond with fish and turtles, and pony rides. Add in the farmers market on site and the shops and it makes for a perfect morning.

Hope you find this helpful information, and go enjoy!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Excellent and varied pastries of all sorts - familiar and exotic - with a French flair. Sandwiches and soup. Their scones and croissants are large and delicious.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Every time I walk into any bakery I come across a difficult decision: almond croissant or chocolate croissant. It's an agonizing decision and I feel like it's a lose-lose every time. But wait, there is a place where I don't have to pick? Yes, that's Rustic Bakery. It serves chocolate almond croissants.

However, I have discovered yet another dilemma. I can either go with the chocolate almond croissant or go with the wildcard: chocolate banana croissant. Damnit! Just when I had everything figured out, you introduce yet another challenge. I am anxiously waiting the day you come up with the banana almond chocolate croissant to finally end my bakery agonies.

I recently discovered this place serves Stumptown coffee. If you have never tried it, you are missing out. It is the best coffee around. I am what you call a coffee snob and nothing makes me more upset than burned or bitter coffee. I use to only get Stumptown coffee in the Pacific NW and any Ace Hotel but now I can find it in several locations in SF and finally in Marin.

This place is always busy but during the warm months, there is plenty of enjoyable seating on the benches outside.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a very busy bakery with incredible things to eat (not just pastries) and coffee. They also have appetizers and wine on some evenings. The staff is extraordinarily pleasant.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Enjoying a sunny morning at Rustic Bakery, Larkspur Landing, CA, with almond coissant and multi-berry scone, and Guatemalan coffee, what a lovely way to spend time while car was at near by mechanic. Everyone was in a lovely mood, enjoying the quiet, sitting outside a picnic tables. Delicious baked goods. and French Roast coffee you like the strong caffeine. Nearby was a pond with turtles, goldfish and koi!