“Awesome oxford”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
West Covina, California
“Awesome oxford”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and had to come to lancaster without my husband so I could go have surgery the next day . I was greeted by sweet woman named Ebony I beleive at the desk and vince who is the manager they were both nice and caring. Vince even sent us to a great place to eat call bex !great food!! My room was clean and quiet . I couldnt eat before my procedure in the morning but my daughter enjoyed her breakfast. Oxford is the place to be and I will be back in a few weeks for my follow up and ill be staying with the oxford again. -Jean

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mike s
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and we eagerly await your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My family and I have been staying here for almost a week and LOVE it!!! The front desk clerks Jocelyn, Everett, Mercedes,and Justin have all been wonderful to us. We came to this Hotel about a week after staying at the Motel 6 and I wished I knew that just paying a little bit more money per night we could've gotten a full breakfast buffet and dinner not to mention the Happy hour specials, now that's when you wanna see Nicole and shes also sweet!! The maintance crew Steve and Brandon have been very helpful in getting our needs met. The evening cook Quinton is also wonderful he over heard me talking about some food I wanted and he offered to cook it if I brought it in while he was at work, which this feels so much like home!! I needed something to put some items on and they went out of there way to help us. After the help was fullfilled they still check in with us to make sure we are satified with our family needs. The maid service is spectacular they always made sure we had more than enough in our room. The general manager Vince also went out of his way for my family to make sure we were comfortable and help out a whole lot due to my circumstances, everyone here made it fill like home and comfortable. It's been such a GREAT experience here at Oxford Inn that we might stay here until our living situation becomes better than what it was while we are here God will continue to Bless us with more than enough!!!

Room Tip: All are wonderful no matter wht you choose
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Laquana M
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have been staying here over night for many years. I am a contract doctor for Kaiser and I feel like this is my other out of town home. My room is always ready even though I don't check in until midnight. I especially want to commend your night employee Jocelyn who always makes sure I have a "noise free room" since I sleep in late.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank cynthia m
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have been staying at the Oxford for the last 9 months, I love it here.. Front desk is always so helpful.. Jocelyn especially she highlights my total because i have trouble seeing.. lol besides all that the hotel is super clean and i always enjoy my breakfast. Steve Woodward

Room Tip: 113 or 313
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank steve w
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thanks for choosing us! We are grateful and honored that we have truly become your "home away from home"! Let us know if we can make your stay more comfortable in any way. We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience with others!
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I want to thank the staff at the Oxford Inn. I live in town but needed a room for a couple off nights after a medical issue. The staff not only went out of their way to help me but was kind enough to ask me how I was doing. The staff is always helpful and kind. I have stayed here before. They always remember your name a personal things about you that you have shared. They make you feel like your coming home. It's that home town feel that the staff gives you. When you check in here it's not like your just another number but a member of a family coming home. A special thanks to Brent,Vince, and Tom who always make me feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jadejustice
It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your kind sentiments. We hope that you are feeling better!
Canoga
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My stay here was very excellent. The Oxford Inn have very good employees! Mercedes and Brent were very nice and informative! The bar is very convient. The breakfast is good. I love the workout room.I won't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Gatorgotme
Virginia City, Nevada
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this Inn for the last two years, and I just booked another 3 nights for this year.
We are treated like we are kings and queens by staff, and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
The complimentary breakfast and what they call a "light dinner" and evening drinks only top it off.
The only complaint we've ever had was the first year we had the room over the kitchen. I don't recommend that room. It was just too noisy. But I must say it wasn't enough to keep us away, we are going on year 3 now.
Very clean, odor free, and wonderful customer service.

Room Tip: Avoid the room over the kitchen.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family