“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Orange, California
“Great place”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This place is great, the only thing that needs improvement is their TV service, they need sport packages and better reception. I was in two different rooms and the picture quality was terrible, some co workers also complained about their TV's too. But other then that this is my "Go To" place for sure.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor, I had someone over me that was very noisy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Compton, California, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

And that's exactly what they did! I was going through a tough time; dealing with some very unfortunate family issues and I happened to stay at the Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster for a couple of days. I was alone and really just wanted to go to my room and reflect. Now, I'm not usually the sad, down-spirited, "what should I do" type, but this day I was feeling a bit blue. This lasted only from the time it took me to exit the taxi and place my hand on the counter in the lobby. The courtesy of the ladies behind the counter was immediately generated and the smiles and demeanor were uplifting and supporting; I was attended to with kindness and respect. I was very impressed with the up-keep; every inch of the lobby, dining areas and hall ways were neat and spotless. My room was amazing; so clean it practically sparkled. I felt at home...peaceful, relaxed and comfortable :) Over the course of my stay I was treated to friendly service-superb shuttle service, great food, fine amenities, occommodations and an overall feeling of comfort. The entire staff was great but the ladies in front are what did it for me; it was like being around friends. I really wanted to stay one more day and when I was told I would have to come back to Lancaster the following week, I wasn't displeased at all because as far as I was concerned, I was going to visit friends and the other stuff was just something I had to do while I was there. Thanks Kalena, Kayla, Anabel and Mercedes...I miss you! Thank you Steve for getting me to-and-from in a safe and timely manner ;-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Dyna M
Jurupa Valley, California
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Staying at oxford was very unexpected, first my truck broke down and it was going to take an entire day for parts to arrive and to get the job done. So i was refered to oxford by Fletchers shop. The staff at oxford sent a driver to come and pick me up and bring me to the hotel. Heck they even drove me to target down the street so i could buy a toothbrush, deoderant, and clothes. Again my stay at oxford was unexpected. Awesome people! Awesome Service! Awesome Everything! I will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Andrew L
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am definitely picky when it comes to staying at hotels (bring my own towels, sheets, clorox wipes, shower shoes, pillow case...). This place by far exceeded my expectations! From the hotel lobby to the elevators and room was very clean and well maintained. Shower pressure was wonderful, hotel staff friendly, room very clean, food was good and most important, no bugs!! I stayed her with my 9 month old and will for sure be back when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank wsriddaz
Stockton, California
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I come to Lancaster about 5 to six times a year because our daughter lives there and goes to school there. We stayed at the Oxford Suites for 4 days at the begiinning of the month. We really enjoyed our stay there, The manager Vincent really exceeded our expectation on our stay. The staff, morning breaskfast andevening reception was wonderful, and the courtside rooms facing the pool was nice. It's was so peaceful. When we are there it like home away from home but with excellent service. We will be always stay at the Oxford Suites when we are in Lancaster.

Thank you Oxford Suites for a wonderful stay
Rita and Curtiss P.

Room Tip: Courtside rooms are very nice with the balcony
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Curtiss P
Corte Madera, California
Reviewed August 22, 2013

As a traveler, I have stayed in a lot of places for long periods of time. I ended up moving into the Oxford after an very negative experience at another hotel in Lancaster. The staff immediately made me welcome and were wonderful.
The place may look older and worn, but the beds were more comfortable than the "new" place I had stayed before. There is an actual kitchenette in the room so I was able to cook my own meals.
Breakfast is available downstairs every morning. The ladies were wonderful about making my meal to order due to allergies.

Be careful of your toes when the soccer families are running the halls though. Despite the efforts of staff, the soccer families have a tendency to be loud and boisterous. From other travelers I have talked to, they are like that at every hotel in the area when they descend en mass. :(

Room Tip: The top floor has more noise due to desert winds. I found that out when I switched rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ladybear_4me
nevada
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Thanks to fellow Yelpers, I selected this hotel. Right off the freeway, without freeway noise. Receptionist warmly welcomed this tired traveller. It was the end of a very long day
I was more the surprised how clean, quiet and comfy the room was. Nice towels, bed linens and bath lotions. Throw in a free breakfast, cooked to order, nice people and this is a gem of a hotel.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Go go go.

Room Tip: Fourth floor with small balcony
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo