“Punches above its rate”

Oxford Suites Lancaster
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This very moderately priced hotel has very comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful staff, and surprisingly good amenities (swimming pool, jacuzzi, guest laundry, free wi-fi throughout). Breakfast is plentiful, and when one of us didn't get back to the hotel in time to eat it one morning, the staff offered to cook it specially. Staying here was definitely a much higher-quality experience than I expected, and I would unhesitatingly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DEBORAH F

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We came into Lancaster because our dad was in the hospital. There we're big names hotels around but we decided we would give Oxford Inn a try. We will never go anywhere else. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms were extremely clean and the housekeepers were awesome.
We had to use the maintenance crew because we had a problem with our car, Steve treated us as we were family, it felt like I knew him for years.
Brent at the front desk was always helpful and friendly. The main reason we decided to give this place a try was because we're going to have free dinner at night as well as a full hot breakfast in the morning. Amazing! Quinton cooks excellent, dinner tonight was an authentic chili verde and was out of this world. The ladies that do the breakfast are very sweet and helpful.
I normally do not leave reviews but I thought that I really needed to do it for the Oxford Inn and Suites, during a difficult in our life we were made to feel like family and the manager of this hotel is very nice and should be very proud. This was our first visit here and we will always come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank lgarmz
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was one of the best hotel stays I have ever had. The rooms were nice and I appreciated all the concern about the environment they show. The hotel provided dinner and breakfast as part of the room fee. The dinner was good food and very adequate portions. Breakfast in the morning was cooked to your order and excellent. Although I didn't partake, there was also a bar and each guest was given two complimentary drinks per evening. The staff was very friendly and helpful in every aspect of my stay.

Room Tip: view of the pool with a small pator to sit on was great
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Mary K
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed for two days and it was the best stay I ever had everyone that worked their was nice and treated you kind made sure I had everything I needed I would stay there again and when people come to Lancaster California they should stay at the Oxford Inn also.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Lainy_Bugg
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My mother and I have stayed at Oxford Inn for almost 2 months and it was amazing! The staff are very friendly.. I'd like to thank Mr. Mauricio, Mr. Brent, Sarah, Mercedes, Rose, Steve, Tom and all others. I loved the shuttle bus that takes anywhere you wish within 7 miles. Both breakfast and evening meal were tasty. Everything was simply so perfect! The rooms were very clean and very comfortable.. the hotel is nicely located within several attractions.
I am so happy that we stayed there, it was worth it!
You won't regret it!
Special thanks to Mr. Mauricio who was very flexible, understanding and made our stay so enjoyable :)

Room Tip: Suite room number 456 is amazing! so large with a nice room view.. we had two rooms on the 4th floor...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Bernadette M
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife is a travel nurse and we have stayed here at the Oxford Inn from December 2012 - May 2013. The entire staff is very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home. No reasonable request is ever denied here at the Oxford Inn. Every morning they serve a wonderful breakfast with everything imaginable. The outside heated pool and hot tub are always very clean and well taken care of. They have a small workout room for guests that are into fitness. The hotel is clean and the environment is very safe.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Jeanette H
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was a great place to stay, comfortable, clean, quiet, pleasant experience, we are seniors and the front desk was great, breakfast is wonderful, as well as the evening treat, what a surprise. We will definitely return in a couple of months, whenever we visit southern california this will definitely be our hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and convent and comfortable, sunny.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple