All reviews marriott hotel free breakfast extra towels the hotel staff was friendly room was clean oatmeal king suite the check in process las vegas business trip soccer tournament next morning lancaster area great breakfast desk wifi couch
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

The hotel itself is clean and centrally located for anyone doing business in the lancaster area but really i just wanted to thank general manager Susan Brooks for helping my young adult son who suffered a medical emergency during his stay there recently. She treated him like family, checking on him, picking up prescriptions, giving me enormous peace of mind until i could get there. Congrats to Marriott for hiring such an empathetic caring person and thank you to Susan again and again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are updated and very clean. We had a king suite and it was quite large. The bed was really comfortable. Hotel was quiet which is tough to find in Lancaster/Palmdale with all the sports teams that are usually staying at the hotels. Free breakfast was so-so, nothing special. I've had better, and I've had worse. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2019

The Springhill hotel provided a wonderful place to stay on our visit to the Poppy Reserve. The hotel was terrific. Spotlessly clean and affordable luxury. This hotel is a credit to the Marriott family and we will look for it on future adventures.

Room tip: We stayed on second floor. It was quiet and I feel any room would be excellent.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2019

this place is affordable spacious rooms beds are so comfortable big TV's ,refrigerator, desk,a couch that makes out to a bed with a bed underneath great view Restaurants close by along with stores good location

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I stayed at this hotel several years ago, and let me tell you what a change! I really enjoyed my stay. From the check in process to nice room, quick breakfast and out I went to take care of business the next morning. Everything worked, everything was clean and just felt fresh. Will be coming back.

Room tip: The entire hotel looks new, assume all rooms are upgraded
Date of stay: August 2018