All reviews mini kitchen stayed here sausage great hotel marriott points minute drive an upgrade general manager exceeded expectations waffles two queen beds hard boiled eggs antelope valley good size road trip convenient location room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

In town for a softball tournament. We were pleased with the style of the hotel which seemed new and modern. Staff was very friendly and accommodating for our large group. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Pool was small but good for a quick dip. Kitchen/eating area was clean and a good place for our group to order in pizza and chill after a long day. Convenient location to all sports facilities and grocery/Starbucks. Hotel has small water/soda/snack store for quick hit items if needed. Easy access from the freeway and plenty of parking was available. Would stay here again if in town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Michelle M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

On behalf of myself and the friendly staff we would like to say how pleased we were that you not only enjoyed your stay the hotel itself but also that the staff left such a positive impression. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Loved this hotel. Came into town for a family reunion so this was the perfect hotel. I love pet friendly hotels so TownePlace was the perfect selection for me and my shih tzu. I was considering staying at another hotel originally, but I'm glad I picked this one! This hotel is a hidden treasure.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and can not wait to see you and your fur babies again!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We were on a road trip and figured how far we wanted to go before we stopped. My husband found this by the wizardry of mobile phones, and we booked a room with two queen beds and a mini-kitchen; it was easy to get to from the freeway. There was an Albertson's Grocery Store down 20th St W where we picked up dinner. (W Ave J8 has a median; I found it easier to use 20th St W.) The large room was clean and had an exceptionally quiet A/C unit. It also had several outlets available by the dining area and at bedside. We had a great night's sleep. There were many families there but our room was quiet. Breakfast was positively grand. The room was large, clean, and well stocked. I fixed us breakfast, put it on a tray, and brought it back to our room. In the lobby area they had a mini-mart looking wall instead of machines (which looked really classy.) I never heard of this branch of Marriott's, but now we know what to look for.

Room tip: There are no good views.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michelle M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate it when a guest takes the time out of their busy day to day life to tell us how we are doing and we are so pleased that you left with a positive impression. We strive to make sure that everyone who comes through our doors feels welcome and comfortable while here and would return. We look forward to you choosing us again if you are ever back in Lancaster.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

This is a great place to stay. The people go out of their way to help you. I have stayed there for 2 months now and couldn't be a better location. Free breakfast, mini kitchen that has an oven and full refrigerator! Great pool and even has BBQ grills outside that you can use. You can get loaner cooking gear if you need it for FREE!

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for loyalty to TownePlace Suites in Lancaster and thank you for the wonderful review. It pleases us to know that you the two months you have been with us have been great! We hope you contimnue to stay with us!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights here and enjoyed my stay. First off the staff was very friendly and helpful. I do mean all the staff I interacted with was great. From check in to check out. The rooms were very nice and if you need to stay for an extend period the small kitchenettes were very nice. They had everything in the room needed and if they did not the had it available.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We apprecaiate you taking the time to review the hotel and that the friendly staff left you woth a positive impression. We hope that you will stay woth us again if your travels ever bring you back to Lancaster!