“chile dogs”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Reviewed February 12, 2018

the food is good the service is good prices are good they also have corn dogs and chili fries if u like Sauerkraut hot dogs

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed February 2, 2018

the people are usually very nice. the food is good for what it is and is hot and filling. Great place if you are on the go and want a dog to go. Kraut dogs rule

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I went there as they advertised as having military discounts and also I have ate at them before and was good food and also they honored militart discounts. The food was thrown together, it did not look good at all. The Chili was only LUKE warm. They DID NOT HONOR MILITARY DISCOUNTS even though they have a large sign saying they did. Their catch.. YOU HAVE TO BE IN UNIFORM. The teen age help was very disrespectful when it came to giving good service and acted like he didn't care if me or the other 5 people with me ate or not. I WILL NEVER AGAIN EAT OR Recommend this Wiener place to anyone but will go out of my way to tell them how bad it is.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Typically I get some chili dogs and add mustard. I’ve gone a long way to see Target out and make it for Gamestop, both of which are fairly close to this hotdog restaurant in the mist of summer heat but complement numerous restaurants you can find in an urban desert like Lancaster. There’s also offices for real estate nearby, so you can get an appraisal like my family is doing before stopping here for various kinds of hotdogs. In fact, I like putting ketchup on my chili dog as well as mustard and inquire for special fries. I’m speaking of the city’s urban life as being sort of quiet with lots of nods in order to mention something about the restaurant’s atmosphere, which is both inside and outside the restaurant if you consider the benches and chairs that are spread out in a relaxed place. It’s true that mistakes happen at this establishment, but the care and authority that workers portray here aren’t worn out to the point of rudeness on my part. Desserts are served in my desert. I’m confused about my experience unless I admit new details, although I’m not confused. The chili here is more like a stew than its competition from Original Tommy’s or lots of the number of Primo Burgers you find in California. You see, I love going to Wienerschnitzel because of how often they serve unique fries as opposed to McDonald’s who, unless you like eating the same fries over and over, aren’t really serving you many recent dishes. Mustard can actually taste good with chili on fries even if you pull the corndog from the bag for your pet, which my dad can comment on since he pretty much owns two dogs to share hotdogs and corndogs with. Our dogs love the food and so do we. Of course, my dad looks down on the hotdog restaurant’s desserts because of how he’s so familiar with desserts at Denny’s. I try to get him out of his shell, but, he can be notorious for casual behavior while sitting at a wooden bench for a few chili dogs on the go. The Drive-Thru at Wienerschnitzel can be amazing because plants around the pick-up window can kind of act as figures that lean on us for commotion. Sometimes I think plants talk, yet more than a few chili dogs can help me have room for some dessert later since chili acts as hot food for me to wish for something cold. And no, this isn’t talk to say nothing. My family goes to the Drive-Thru at times and the lobby at times to keep our minds at bay for different spots so that we delight in more situations for a quick bite. Let’s see, what can I do? Well, dad needs a lot of help when choosing desserts and asks me about their particularities. We often relax when I comment on a broken machine for ice cream and I confess my appetite for candy shakes and tall root beer floats which aid on taste. We recommend anything with Oreos and M&M’s, so be sure to pick up a chili dog under the shade and dream.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

My sister's and I loved coming here to have the chili fries! This is our favorite place for them now. The emplyee's were friendly and restaurant was clean!

Date of visit: May 2017