“So Much Good Food!!”

Crazy Otto's Diner - Ave I
Ranked #8 of 282 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Our 6,000 square foot restaurant proudly serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are open daily and take-out is available. Our portions are huge and our service is fantastic. Our private banquet room is available for large parties or groups. Reservations are required for the banquet room. We have plenty of parking and wifi of course. We have been named Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley 15 years! Come on by and see us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed February 17, 2019

Crazy Otto's' ...the place you go when you want a lot of really good comfort, homecookin' food. I have never been able to finish an order, I will almost always share. Their omelette and biscuits and gravy are my favorite.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Good food and lots of it at Crazy Otto's. Ample menu to please everyone in the group. Service is friendly and attentive.
Otto's is one of our "go to" places for a casual, pleasant meal. They runs specials every day in the AV Press.
Recommend the Chicken and Waffles, the Chicken Fried Steak and their home made potato chips...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I had a Philly Cheese Steak which was very good with house made chips, my wife had the 2 egg and hashbrowns with toast. excellent value food in a kitschy diner in Lancaster. They also advertise a 5$ pork chop on Tuesdays which sounds like an awesome deal if its as good as our meal it's a steal at 5$!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Love this place. This place use to be near the railroad tracks on Sierra Highway, way back when the Smorgasbord was there too. For those vintage folks who remember that! The new location not quite as nostalgic but they still spin the wheel for free meal. I think they use to do something when the train went by.
Food is soooo good! Made the old fashion home style way! Don't miss out on this place!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing authentic diner. The servers were lovely and could not do enough. I had a burger, something I love and this one was amazing! Hubby had a California beef sandwich which was full to the brim. Sizes are huge! 100% recommend

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Crazy Otto's Diner - Ave I? Share your experiences!