“Heard good things...”

Add it.
Tom's
Ranked #71 of 283 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Walked in to a cold restaurant, the service was even colder. No fewer than 5 employees walked by us at the order counter, or made eye contact with us from the food prep area, but no one acted interested or acknowledged our presence. Maybe they were just having one of those nights.After 3 or 4 minutes, we walked out. There's a place down the street called Doublz ( that's the correct spelling) not much atmosphere, but great food and good service.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed May 19, 2017

If you like cafe style style food you will like what they serve.My wife and I have visited this location many times over the years good food, large menu,kept clean and we have always had good friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We've been coming to Tom's for a few years, but today we noticed changes to our food quality.

The pancakes were way flufflier, the waffle was bigger and the eggs were cooked to our specs (scrambled hard & gently over easy).

Don't know if these improvements are due to increased competition in the breakfast arena from other local restaurants or Tom's interest in providing a better eating experience, but either way, we thoroughly enjoyed today's meal!

Hope they keep up the great eats work!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

I have frequented Tom's on multiple occasions and their food has always been on point. I'm a fan of their breakfast burrito when I need something something quick through the drive-thru. I usually go for the sausage and egg burrito which also includes cheese and hash browns. This thing is huge and filling and always leaves me satisfied.
Their burgers and fries are also tasty. They use a 1000 island sauce on the burgers which I've always liked. I also sometimes go for the chilli cheese fries and pastrami sandwich which are both delicious.
The pricing on all the food is very reasonable and the service has always been to my liking.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

When I don't feel like having a froufrou meal, and just want to eat good food this is the place to go. The service staff are quick and efficient the food is good and always fresh. I will return again and again ~

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Tom's? Share your experiences!