“Valentine's day”

Order Online
Ranked #58 of 281 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

The food and service was great I will return for happy hour and taco Tuesday soon nice place for the AV

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Is my first time here and for sure I won't come back again! Very poor brunch, no flavour at all....everything needs more salt, bad quality of meat! The pozole and the menudo very watering; nothing to recommend! Only the service was good!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017

In town for work and stopped by this restaurant for dinner. People were great and the food was wonderful. Solid meal. the carne asada was a steak with all the fixings.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

I rarely go out to eat and decided to eat a nice dinner I ordered their carnita enchilada plate with rice and beans everything was great until I took a bite of my beans as I was chewing I felt something weird there was a piece of plastic in my beans!! Apparently this is common in this restaurant according to their management that only offered their apologies not to mention VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! They refused to take my plate off my bill NEVER WILL I GO BACK!! Beware of what you eat and what your kids eat they see nothing wrong serving plastic in the food!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017

I had the arroz con pollo (got it with a side of refried beans which it doesn't come with) and hot corn tortillas. Fantastic! My friend had the chili relleno plate. Got a ton of wonderful food for a great price and the service was top notch.

Date of visit: April 2017