“Fantastic Mexican food!”

Don Cuco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 242 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Have now eaten at this restaurant twice in the past 2 months while traveling in the LA/Santa Clarita area. I went out of my way to go there the second time, because the food was so good. Nice atmosphere, and the waiters were always very friendly, pleasant, and helpful. The menu items are a bit pricey for mexican, perhaps a few bucks more per plate than you might expect to pay for good mexican most other places, but they do serve a separate salad course with every full entree, and the food is first rate. The regular margarita (on the rocks) was one of the best I have had anywhere. Really, really good! Tip: try the jalapeno ranch dressing, I wish I had the recipe, or could find it somewhere!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I enjoyed their ambiance, food and Margaritas! They had some karaoke music which was enjoyable as there is not much to do in Lancaster.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I end up here every time I am in town because it is always good. I like the gauc appetizer.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Great staff, but food is lacking. It is traditional mexican food, however the prices are way too high for the quality. I went there for lunch and there is almost nothing for $6-$7, only $9 and up. If I want two carne asada tacos ala carte, it shouldn't cost me almost $10!!

chips/salsa good...but overall will avoid this place in order to spend my hard earned money elsewhere for better quality food.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

last time we eat here was the first and last, food was bad i order a shrimp diner all they give me was just rice and like four or five shrimps on top of a mouintain of rise,the margaritas were just water and vodka,it was horrible,never will go back,or recomend it