“Inexpensive dinner...but not so good quality.”
Review of Crazy Otto's Diner

Crazy Otto's Diner
Ranked #1 of 249 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We have proudly been serving breakfast and lunch in the Antelope Valley for almost 40 years and have been named Best Breakfast for 15 years. Our food is homemade, our portions are huge and our service is the best. We offer daily specials and are reasonably priced. We are open daily from 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We feature a special Child and Senior menu and of course offer wifi. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I went for dinner and although very reasonbly priced, the food was just average. I got the meatloaf dinner, meatloaf was dry, mashed potatoes were pastey but the sauteed mixed veggies were very good. This is a diner so I'm sure their attention is focused on breakfast. I may try the breakfast in the future but I think I'll leave dinner alone.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Four of us went to breakfast hear after several recommendations from friends. The atmosphere has a very local business fell to it, which we really enjoy. The staff was pleasant, but in an insincere sort of way. You can tell they didn’t want to come across as unhappy, but weren’t really thrilled to be there. It kind of takes away from the experience. The food was tasty, but nothing very special about it. The portions were enormous. None of us could actually finish our meals. This was far from a good deal though. You are going to pay $10 to $14 per meal and the drinks are expensive. Four breakfast meals, 1 coffee, and 3 orange juices came out to be about $65 before the tip. If you are hungry and are ok with spending far more than any other breakfast place around, it would be a good place to visit. If you want a better price for the same quality of food and smaller portions, you’re better off hitting IHOP or just staying at home.

1  Thank jcromero27
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food and service were good. But the portions are way too big! If you're traveling through, it's hard to take leftovers with you. If they offered half portions, it would be great.

1  Thank JEBrandt
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We used to live in lancaster and would visit this restuarant alot. Never a bad meal. the waitress was super friendly and funny we gave her a hard time and she just gave it back to us all in fun. You get alot for your money so you better me hungry. They have the biggest pancakes I have ever seen. Wish they had a Crazy Ottos where we live now.. Its not fancy, kind of an old 60's atmosphere with car license plates all over.

1  Thank cablemanSutherlin_OR
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have had breakfast and dinner here numerous times over the years and all I can say is the portions are huge, the food is consistently good, and the staff is both funny and friendly. I live in Las Vegas, but I always go here whenever I visit family.

1  Thank JandJ2001

Been to Crazy Otto's Diner? Share your experiences!