“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Ranked #77 of 235 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Thai
Palmdale, California
“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my absolute FAVORITE Thai restaurant! I've tried many here in town and always compare them to Thai Cafe. Their tofu satay and yellow curry are divine! They recently had a major change over in serving staff but we are still very happy with the service.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank HSwan

“Great food n service”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Fast and polite service. Food was good. Recomend the mint and garlic chicken, and always a Thai iced tea.

• Visited January 2012
Los Angeles
“Strip mall heaven!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stopped here by accident a while back, basically because I was too hungry to make it to LA without dinner.

Given the setting, and given Lancaster's overall vibe, I wasn't exactly optimistic. So imagine my surprise to discover proper, freshly cooked, delicious Thai fodder. I now stop by most times I'm passing through town. Satay is excellent. Soups great. Service always friendly. Decor's a bit shabby, and the vibe is purest strip mall, but if you want something swanky then you'll have to drive an hour south

Eugene, Oregon
“Veg options!”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Thai resturant with veg options ot tofu and tvp.
Every meal served with your choice of a cup of yummy soup or a little salad with their delicious peanut sauce (not too spicy) as a dressing.
I suggest you try the tofu satay.
Thai cafe has lunch specials.
Friendly and attentive staff.
Extensive menu.

Seating consists of both booths and tables & chairs.

Cozy, not fancy and not janky either.

• Visited September 2010
1 Thank skates79
London
“Fairly good Thai restaurant with large portions.”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I've just finished eating the leftovers from visiting this restaurant last night - the three of us should have ordered two meals instead of three! We had two green curries and one massaman curry. The food was very good - not fantastic, but what do you expect for $7.95 including rice and salad?!

The atmosphere was fairly good, especially considering its location in yet another carbon-copy god-awful American strip mall.

Overall impression: yes, if I was in Lancaster again, I would return here.

• Visited August 2011