“Fresh Food, Good Chicken”
Review of El Pollo Loco

El Pollo Loco
Ranked #61 of 282 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed March 7, 2019

We tried El Pollo Loco back in August and enjoyed it, so we visited again while visiting in the area. The food is fresh and delicious. I have gluten intolerance and am happy to find menu items I can eat.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I recently used a coupon to try El Pollo Loco. Boy, was I surprised and the quality/quantity and service. I had never tried EPL, but will certainly go bac. The food was good, hot when I got it home, enough for a small second meal, healthy and nicely presented.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank PatriciaF1538
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Enjoyed our Mexican food, chain-restaurant-style. Tasted good and did not give us any tummy aches. Plenty of tables to choose from.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

We bought 3 family pack 16 packs Rosie was very nice helped us with everything and her staff 530 at night they're making us fresh we will be coming back here a lot more thank you for the staff and Merry Christmas

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

So I went here my first time recently! I ordered the Ranchero burrito with chicken. I love all the ingredients normally that would be in that, but honestly the chicken was gross. I'm assuming it's made with dark meat which could be ok, but it was like eating leather I ended up taking out most of the chicken b/c it was so rubbery. I have been back since, to try it again and ordered a very expensive regular taco and a few other things. Why are they so expensive anyways? I really wanted to like them. I'll go back once more, maybe 3rd times a charm!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to El Pollo Loco? Share your experiences!