“Wow”

Mi ranchito lancaster ca
Ranked #134 of 283 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 11, 2015

My son got takeout from this place when we were there last week. I am not big on Mexican, but I am now. The taco's were amazing and the nachos were unreal. He said the atmosphere is a little shady, but the food was the best Mexican (authentic) I have ever had. Too bad I won't be back in Lancaster for a few years, but I will go back.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I took my wife here because we were told it was good mexican food it was the worst weve ever had the taquitos were store bought not even homemade the caranitas had a bad taste to it had a pineapple drink no refills the place just sucked would never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: April 2014
1  Thank chuck m
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant came highly recommended but we were not impressed. Nothing authentic about the food. Dining room was worn out with gaping holes in the seat cushions. Generally dirty.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place is ridiculous. REAL Mexican food, authentic, fresh, clean establishment, cheap cheap cheap and all in the armpit of Southern California: Lancaster (ugh!). This place might even be worth a side trip. Triple D candidate for sure!

Date of visit: March 2013