“Great Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Went to see the Poppy Fields and then needed a place to eat. Looked this place up and tried it. I'm glad we did. They had an all you can eat buffet witch was very nice and had a good selection. The food was very flavorful. The staff was great. We sat and talked to the staff and had a great time. If you go see the Poppy Reserve take a trip here for dinner.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting town, and chose this restaurant because it was one of the highest rated on TripAdvisor. All of the staff were very friendly and had great customer service. The food sounded very basic and unlike the usual Mexican restaurants I go to when looking at it on a menu, but the flavors were amazing and unique in the best possible way!! Portion sizes were just right - enough to be full, but not so big you are stuffed or take a bunch home.The ambiance was great for families or a casual experience, but felt like your typical American “greasy spoon” restaurant, so I wouldn’t recommend it for a date night. Overall, if we lived in town, we would probably go here regularly as a family night out!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Family favorite restaurant since the 1970s. Same great food and service, after all these years. Everytime I go back to Lancaster to visit, I stop by to eat.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Happiness38887975019
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Let me first say that Everybody was attentive, polite, and helpful; not just our waitress but the Bus person and other waiters! We really felt welcomed and appreciated.

We came early for dinner, 5pm. What I noticed, which is a testimony to this establishment, is that people started pouring in and I observed that they had a familiarity on their expressions- they knew the place well. This tells me that this restaurant has a long standing, loyalty client base. This place filled up, with regulars!

Now as for this first-timer, I was in the mood for something crunchy as well as something soft.

So, Crunchy chicken taco and chicken enchilada. Very generous white chicken portions. Their salsa is amazing, and the chicken tortilla soup beat Claim Jumpers hands-down.

A value-add that I appreciated was that the Combination meals include Tea or coffee.

We’ll be back. Soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 705timr
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Authentic Mexican food that tastes fresh and homemade! No processed stuff here, just wonderful flavors cooked perfectly!

Date of visit: November 2017