“Great flavors!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were visiting town, and chose this restaurant because it was one of the highest rated on TripAdvisor. All of the staff were very friendly and had great customer service. The food sounded very basic and unlike the usual Mexican restaurants I go to when looking at it on a menu, but the flavors were amazing and unique in the best possible way!! Portion sizes were just right - enough to be full, but not so big you are stuffed or take a bunch home.The ambiance was great for families or a casual experience, but felt like your typical American “greasy spoon” restaurant, so I wouldn’t recommend it for a date night. Overall, if we lived in town, we would probably go here regularly as a family night out!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Family favorite restaurant since the 1970s. Same great food and service, after all these years. Everytime I go back to Lancaster to visit, I stop by to eat.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Happiness38887975019
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Let me first say that Everybody was attentive, polite, and helpful; not just our waitress but the Bus person and other waiters! We really felt welcomed and appreciated.

We came early for dinner, 5pm. What I noticed, which is a testimony to this establishment, is that people started pouring in and I observed that they had a familiarity on their expressions- they knew the place well. This tells me that this restaurant has a long standing, loyalty client base. This place filled up, with regulars!

Now as for this first-timer, I was in the mood for something crunchy as well as something soft.

So, Crunchy chicken taco and chicken enchilada. Very generous white chicken portions. Their salsa is amazing, and the chicken tortilla soup beat Claim Jumpers hands-down.

A value-add that I appreciated was that the Combination meals include Tea or coffee.

We’ll be back. Soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 705timr
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Authentic Mexican food that tastes fresh and homemade! No processed stuff here, just wonderful flavors cooked perfectly!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

What a great restaurant. Service is spot on , attentive, and efficient, no wonder they have been around for so long. Enjoyed drinks and dinner celebrating a birthday. Cheese enchiladas were tasty as were the chili rellenos. Dessert was the cherry inside with an amazing pastry outside with whipped cream. Will continue to eat here.

Date of visit: September 2017