“music on the road”
Review of Civic Musical Road

Civic Musical Road
Ranked #2 of 35 things to do in Lancaster
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Didn't know what it was but the kids were highly amused so we went back and had another go. I don't expect the tuned to be change in the near future :)

1  Thank eenimeenimineemo
There are newer reviews for Civic Musical Road

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Music Road is a unique and fun little thing to do while in the Antelope Valley. My son and I were at Apollo Park (near the Fox Airport) and while on the play structure could hear the music from every car driving over the road! It was fun to hear "The lone Ranger Theme"...aka "William Tell Overture" many many times without being in the car!

1  Thank Marti L
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I last took out of town visitors to the Musical roadway a few months ago, and was disappointd find that it is no longer in key. It makes sounds which come be made out to be musical notes, but certainly can't identify the piece of music anymore.

2  Thank anthony c
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love the musical road - what a wonderful idea! It's just a short drive off of Hwy 14 and only takes a few minutes (even if you do it again and again... and again like we did). It's fun, whimsical and ingenious. And hey, it's one-of-a-kind, so who wouldn't want to stop.

1  Thank Nebraska O
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My kids got a kick out of it- so we turned around twice. 30 to 40 mpg is the perfect speed.
It's a quick little detour to do on your way to something else.