“Customer Service”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Goleta, California
“Customer Service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I routinely stay here because I find the customer service to be quite nice. Esther Medrano or La Donna Wilson now know me by my phone voice and are ready to help me when I call. Ether and La Donna work hard to ensure that I have a room when I schedule my days.
Because the hotel is close to the 14 freeway, you do get some freeway noise on the that side of the hotel. That said, the rooms I stay in are always clean and if I have an issue (e.g., desk chair), Ether, La Donna or other counterparts at the front desk are quick to rectify.
There may be nicer hotels in the area but the customer servcie and affordability fit my needs.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear John G.,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments and responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback regarding our exceptional staff.

Ryan Faith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lancaster, California
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had excellent stay, any problems were address quickly and resolved. Esther made quick corrects to extending my stay. The staff was great and friendly. The room was clean large enough to make it comfortable. Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always great to hear that our agents are doing a superior job. I will use this information to train and motivate others.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have had an excellent stay. They work hard to accomadate all of my need while i was here. Ms. Esther Medrano as well as all the others working front desk exceeds there job description. Thank you comfort inn for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear chrislaflmme,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your stay with the Comfort Inn and Suites. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for pointing out the specifics of our prized staff. It is always great to hear how impressionable our staff members can be, I assure you Ester will be commended for her efforts.

Kind Regards,

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Esther made the 6 day stay at this hotel enjoyable in another otherwise boring work week at Edwards AFB. Esthers attention to our concerns and travel problems made it a real pleasure to come back to the hotel every night. I travel extensivly and the Comfort Inn, Lancaster due to the customer service I received from Esther and the other staff members during my stay has all of the expensive hotels beat hands down. I can recommend this place to everyone.
Bill M. Arlington, Texas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2013

661-723-2001
Long Beach
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just had to write a review for this hotel. Wonderful service from each staff member on every shift. Attention to detail just excellent. Rooms are comfortable and just right for me. I'm a business traveler and can choose the expensive hotels. This one has those beat in customer service for me. Esther is a good ambassador for the hotel as is all the employees who have served me well.

Forrest
Long Beach, CA

Room Tip: Rooms with king size bed preferred because there is a sitting chair in the room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with our property.

661-723-2001
Lancaster, California
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay here 3 days every other week for my work. The rooms have always been clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. Esther is usually at the desk when I check in and leave. She gets me in and out quickly and helps with reservation changes at the last minute. Despite temperatures over a 100 degrees in the summer, the wall air conditioning units always keep the room cool. Nice shower. Hotel only about 1/4 mile from the freeway. My only minor complaints would be manual double doors at entry which are awkward to negotiate with several bags, and there is only whole or low fat without non-fat milk option available at breakfast.

Victorville, California
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The rooms were as expected. Pretty standard. Breakfast was fine, not amazing but enough to get us going in the morning. Eggs got a little overcooked in the chaffing dish but the sausage was good.
I was very disappointed that the jacuzzi was not working. It was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. False advertising if you ask me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for writing a response , We value our guests feedback and will strive to impliment the changes we need to , to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay. I understand that the jacuzzi was down, while you were here , this was due to someone setting the temperature to high and the system will shut down to prevent over heating . I am so sorry you didn't get to enjoy your stay. should you ever give us another chance we will make sure your stay is as wonderful as you expect it to be.