“Outstanding Customer Service by Esther at the Front Desk”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Esther made the 6 day stay at this hotel enjoyable in another otherwise boring work week at Edwards AFB. Esthers attention to our concerns and travel problems made it a real pleasure to come back to the hotel every night. I travel extensivly and the Comfort Inn, Lancaster due to the customer service I received from Esther and the other staff members during my stay has all of the expensive hotels beat hands down. I can recommend this place to everyone.
Bill M. Arlington, Texas.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Ryan Faith
661-723-2001

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just had to write a review for this hotel. Wonderful service from each staff member on every shift. Attention to detail just excellent. Rooms are comfortable and just right for me. I'm a business traveler and can choose the expensive hotels. This one has those beat in customer service for me. Esther is a good ambassador for the hotel as is all the employees who have served me well.

Forrest
Long Beach, CA

Room Tip: Rooms with king size bed preferred because there is a sitting chair in the room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with our property.

Ryan Faith
661-723-2001

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay here 3 days every other week for my work. The rooms have always been clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. Esther is usually at the desk when I check in and leave. She gets me in and out quickly and helps with reservation changes at the last minute. Despite temperatures over a 100 degrees in the summer, the wall air conditioning units always keep the room cool. Nice shower. Hotel only about 1/4 mile from the freeway. My only minor complaints would be manual double doors at entry which are awkward to negotiate with several bags, and there is only whole or low fat without non-fat milk option available at breakfast.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The rooms were as expected. Pretty standard. Breakfast was fine, not amazing but enough to get us going in the morning. Eggs got a little overcooked in the chaffing dish but the sausage was good.
I was very disappointed that the jacuzzi was not working. It was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. False advertising if you ask me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for writing a response , We value our guests feedback and will strive to impliment the changes we need to , to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay. I understand that the jacuzzi was down, while you were here , this was due to someone setting the temperature to high and the system will shut down to prevent over heating . I am so sorry you didn't get to enjoy your stay. should you ever give us another chance we will make sure your stay is as wonderful as you expect it to be.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Inn is immediately off the Freeway, but the 3rd floor room with carpeted hallways was so quiet we heard no external noises inside or out. The room was large and clean throughout. But what impressed us were the extra touches.

For example. The big basket of oranges on the check-in desk and the decorative fountain in the lobby. We didn't take any fruit, but it was an inviting ambiance. The slate floor and matching decorative tile in the bathtub/shower, with ceramic tub. No prefab fiberglass. The Queen Anne style furniture with a desk, a card table, with 2 desk chairs and 2 arm chairs. No need to sit on the bed. The separation of toilet/shower and wash/dressing areas with automatic/touch light controls and night light. Thoughtfulness rather construction-cost considerations are evident.

Wireless connection was easy and reception excellent. Free breakfast included commercial coffee-shop range of choices.

We would certainly stay here again if spending time anywhere in the Antelope Valley.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us.. Your feedback is always welcome and helps us to continue to improve . We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

First of all, I want to say that the rooms are nice, clean, and well appointed for the price range. My problem with this hotel was the rude treatment I received upon check in. It seemed like I interrupted the young man's night when I showed up a little after 8 pm. The disinterested employee gave short and vague answers to the questions I posed about the accommodations. The rest of the staff has been pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Mark, First let me say that I am so sorry that your check in was unsatisfactory. I do not approve of any of my front desk agents to be rude or unattentive to any of the guests.

I will speak to the young man who checked you in and we will train alittle more on greeting and makiing sure each guest is taken care of. I see that you enjoyed the stay and I make the promise that any future stays you have with us you will be met with smiles and a welcoming hello.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Though Lancaster, CA is not on most people's must see list, I can recommend this place if you find yourself there. It has one if the better breakfasts included, rooms are clean and well appointed, staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and every room is available to dogs. The latter is important for me. It's biggest downside is location: on the edge of town next to the freeway, but the noise has never been a problem. I've stated at other places in Lancaster, and for the money, you can't get a better deal,

• Stayed: April 2013
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you so much!!! We love to hear feedback from all of our guests, It certainly is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay we loved having you.