“World Class Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Long Beach
“World Class Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just had to write a review for this hotel. Wonderful service from each staff member on every shift. Attention to detail just excellent. Rooms are comfortable and just right for me. I'm a business traveler and can choose the expensive hotels. This one has those beat in customer service for me. Esther is a good ambassador for the hotel as is all the employees who have served me well.

Forrest
Long Beach, CA

Room Tip: Rooms with king size bed preferred because there is a sitting chair in the room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with our property.

Ryan Faith
Comfort Inn & Suites
661-723-2001

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lancaster, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay here 3 days every other week for my work. The rooms have always been clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. Esther is usually at the desk when I check in and leave. She gets me in and out quickly and helps with reservation changes at the last minute. Despite temperatures over a 100 degrees in the summer, the wall air conditioning units always keep the room cool. Nice shower. Hotel only about 1/4 mile from the freeway. My only minor complaints would be manual double doors at entry which are awkward to negotiate with several bags, and there is only whole or low fat without non-fat milk option available at breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Victorville, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The rooms were as expected. Pretty standard. Breakfast was fine, not amazing but enough to get us going in the morning. Eggs got a little overcooked in the chaffing dish but the sausage was good.
I was very disappointed that the jacuzzi was not working. It was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. False advertising if you ask me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for writing a response , We value our guests feedback and will strive to impliment the changes we need to , to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay. I understand that the jacuzzi was down, while you were here , this was due to someone setting the temperature to high and the system will shut down to prevent over heating . I am so sorry you didn't get to enjoy your stay. should you ever give us another chance we will make sure your stay is as wonderful as you expect it to be.
Long Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Inn is immediately off the Freeway, but the 3rd floor room with carpeted hallways was so quiet we heard no external noises inside or out. The room was large and clean throughout. But what impressed us were the extra touches.

For example. The big basket of oranges on the check-in desk and the decorative fountain in the lobby. We didn't take any fruit, but it was an inviting ambiance. The slate floor and matching decorative tile in the bathtub/shower, with ceramic tub. No prefab fiberglass. The Queen Anne style furniture with a desk, a card table, with 2 desk chairs and 2 arm chairs. No need to sit on the bed. The separation of toilet/shower and wash/dressing areas with automatic/touch light controls and night light. Thoughtfulness rather construction-cost considerations are evident.

Wireless connection was easy and reception excellent. Free breakfast included commercial coffee-shop range of choices.

We would certainly stay here again if spending time anywhere in the Antelope Valley.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us.. Your feedback is always welcome and helps us to continue to improve . We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

First of all, I want to say that the rooms are nice, clean, and well appointed for the price range. My problem with this hotel was the rude treatment I received upon check in. It seemed like I interrupted the young man's night when I showed up a little after 8 pm. The disinterested employee gave short and vague answers to the questions I posed about the accommodations. The rest of the staff has been pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Mark, First let me say that I am so sorry that your check in was unsatisfactory. I do not approve of any of my front desk agents to be rude or unattentive to any of the guests.

I will speak to the young man who checked you in and we will train alittle more on greeting and makiing sure each guest is taken care of. I see that you enjoyed the stay and I make the promise that any future stays you have with us you will be met with smiles and a welcoming hello.
San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Though Lancaster, CA is not on most people's must see list, I can recommend this place if you find yourself there. It has one if the better breakfasts included, rooms are clean and well appointed, staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and every room is available to dogs. The latter is important for me. It's biggest downside is location: on the edge of town next to the freeway, but the noise has never been a problem. I've stated at other places in Lancaster, and for the money, you can't get a better deal,

• Stayed April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you so much!!! We love to hear feedback from all of our guests, It certainly is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay we loved having you.
Las Veags
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

We have stayed at MANY on the road facilities, but none measure up to the warmth and comfort of this Comfort Inn & Suites. Esther and LaDonna make you feel as welcome as coming home to your own house. The breakfast prepared by the staff is served hot and delicious and far above the usual "Continental Breakfast" served by most facilities. This is a place where "everybody knows your name" and above all, they are happy to see you. And I might add, we are just as happy to see them! Rick and Barb Crescitelli.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite and comfortable, even on the freeway side of the structure.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you! We want all of our guests to feel like they are coming to their home away from home. We look forward to seeing everyone come back, and yes Ladonna and Esther remember . It's always nice to hear them call out hello to guests walkiing in.

You are like family to us. And we so greatly thank you for your kind comments and look forward to seeing you again.