“Definitely Stay Here!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel is centrally located to all of the attractions and shopping in the area. Great staff here, espeically LaDonna (front desk). The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great! Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definetely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Palmdale / Lancaster area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back overlooks the mountains. See photo.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you! I have the priviledge of working with an incredible staff. LaDonna as well as all my others take the time and make the effort to acknowledge each and every guest that comes through our doors, She also lives up to our standard of making every guest feel like they are coming home.

I so appreciate your comment and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Esther at the front desk has good customer service, Helped me sign up for the choice awards program. She also assisted me with staying over another night. I was not sure exactly how long I would need the room and she talked me into staying again. kudos to Esther

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank You!! Esther is indeed a great front desk agent, It is nice to read a job well done from guests . We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stay at the comfort in at least once a month and we are greated by name when we check in. The staff is friendly and helpfull. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We have enjoyed the pool/jaccuzzi a few times and the grounds are clean and secure. We like to get up and have a free breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, waffles, etc. Upon checkout, Esther is usually at the desk to great us and help with checkout. All in all, this hotel is clean, safe, and comfortable. We will continue to stay in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012

The Staff and I thank you for your wonderful review, I as a General Manager am always pleased to see a guest smile and enjoy their stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My stay at Comfort Inn Lancaster was the best. As Front Desk Agent, Esther was extremly helpful with my extended stay. I was not sure how long I would be staying, so Esther made the reservation holds as I needed, then processed them as I indeed stayed those nights. Seeing the smile on her face early in the morning as I went for breakfast definately started my day on a bright note. Thank you Esther and all the staff.

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Stephen S
gm_ca824, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is a pleasure for me as General Manager to see that a staff member has done a job well. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the antelope Valley.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for a softball tournament in July. Please be careful if you book this hotel as the hotel has smoking rooms. I made a mistake and booked a smoking room on accident. Luckily there was a cancellation the day we checked in and we were able to upgrade to another room. The staff is very nice and helpful. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. If you stay at this hotel you will not have to take the freeway to the Big 8 Complex for sports. My only complaint about this location is that I left a phone charger plugged in next to the microwave in the room when I checked out. When I called the hotel the next day housekeeping had not turned it in and the front desk checked the room the charger was not there. If we go back to the same softball tournament I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you have a large family get a two room suite. There is a ton of room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank athomemom
comfortinnlancaster, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thanks for taking time to write your reviews. We truly appreciate your business.

Best Regards,
Comfort Inn Lancaster Team

Reviewed June 25, 2012

While above average, it still has some issues. I had asked for a top floor room but when we arrived they had a room on the first floor assigned. Daaaa, don't you guys read those things on the reservation? I don't want someone pulling into a parking spot with their lights shinning into my room or not being able to open the curtains since someone can look in! A little disgusting at the entrance with lots of cigarette butts and an overflowing trash can, I guess a shuttle stops to take people to the LA airports and people wait and smoke. Given the other reviews, I felt the place was overrated, expecting more.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PopTopBob
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Was there with my family and was a pleasure to stay in a hotel. True value for money.
Thanks to all staff.