“Fine for Sports Tournaments”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for a softball tournament in July. Please be careful if you book this hotel as the hotel has smoking rooms. I made a mistake and booked a smoking room on accident. Luckily there was a cancellation the day we checked in and we were able to upgrade to another room. The staff is very nice and helpful. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. If you stay at this hotel you will not have to take the freeway to the Big 8 Complex for sports. My only complaint about this location is that I left a phone charger plugged in next to the microwave in the room when I checked out. When I called the hotel the next day housekeeping had not turned it in and the front desk checked the room the charger was not there. If we go back to the same softball tournament I would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you have a large family get a two room suite. There is a ton of room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank athomemom
comfortinnlancaster, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thanks for taking time to write your reviews. We truly appreciate your business.

Best Regards,
Comfort Inn Lancaster Team

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 25, 2012

While above average, it still has some issues. I had asked for a top floor room but when we arrived they had a room on the first floor assigned. Daaaa, don't you guys read those things on the reservation? I don't want someone pulling into a parking spot with their lights shinning into my room or not being able to open the curtains since someone can look in! A little disgusting at the entrance with lots of cigarette butts and an overflowing trash can, I guess a shuttle stops to take people to the LA airports and people wait and smoke. Given the other reviews, I felt the place was overrated, expecting more.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PopTopBob
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Was there with my family and was a pleasure to stay in a hotel. True value for money.
Thanks to all staff.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Nvgaurav
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The staff at Comfort Suites in Lancaster has again been wonderful. It has been a difficult trip with a sick family member, yet I am greeted with smiles and always a welcome spirit. The staff here show kindness and friendliness and are attentive to guest needs. Thank you
I highly recommend this hotel.
Sandi003
Texas

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sandi003d
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Warm welcome as you come into the lobby. Service was great. The check in was easy and fast. The rooms clean and relaxing. The beds were perfect. Breakfast was awesome. It is a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Our group had been on the road for about 2 weeks before we got here. Our stay was such a breath of fresh air! Literally! The beds and pillows were fantastic, the staff was gracious and efficient, and the breakfasts were awesome! Our group ranged from 39 to 61 years old, and all were so happy that we finally had a great place at a great price!!! From the laundry facility to the dry spa - nothing was anything but perfection! They also took pride in the exterior of the hotel with beautiful flowers along the sidewalks - A rose by any other name would not be so sweet!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2011

It's still a Comfort Inn--typical motel design, just off freeway exit, etc. But clearly this particular franchisee cares about the quality--lots of nice decorative touches, very clean throughout, very friendly staff. I paid a little more than a neighboring chain establishment because this place was highly rated on TripAdvisor, and I'm glad I did.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business