“Better Maintained Than Most”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed November 10, 2011

It's still a Comfort Inn--typical motel design, just off freeway exit, etc. But clearly this particular franchisee cares about the quality--lots of nice decorative touches, very clean throughout, very friendly staff. I paid a little more than a neighboring chain establishment because this place was highly rated on TripAdvisor, and I'm glad I did.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MikeSacto

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I was pleased with the room and the breakfast the bed was very nice could use a flat screen in the room for updates but all and all the desk service was awsome,it's also close to the post office,motorcycle shop and other resteraunts

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Carlosd808
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I stay at this Comfort Inn quite often, and I can't say enough about how friendly everyone is, and how helpful. I usually get a Jacuzzi suite, and they're always spotless and well turned-out; when I stay in a "regular" room, it's the same. The fact is that I am a repeat customer because of the standard of service that I experienced when I started staying at this Comfort Inn years ago, and now it is my home-away-from home when I am in the Lancaster area. Mu only complaint: you need automatic doors into the lobby (I've always got suitcases and it's very hard to pull the doors toward you!) Other than that...top notch.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank courtney j
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Just got back from a one-night stay in this hotel. Overall, was a very good experience and I would definitely recommend it.

Good points:
• We had the Swimming pool (outdoor - but Lancaster's in the middle of a desert so it's very warm!) and hot tub to ourselves, which was great.
• The staff were all very friendly.
• Room was fairly large - there were three of us staying there.
• Everything was very clean and in a good state or repair.

Bad points:
• It's near to the freeway so there is some noise when you're in the pool, but this doesn't intrude into the room, and we had the window open.
• Noise from the room above us was quite loud at times.
• The (free) wireless internet was patchy.

Unfortunately we had to leave too early to have breakfast (we left at 5:30am and breakfast starts at 6am)...but when we checked out we found that they'd just finished putting out the breakfast stuff. So we grabbed a coffee and banana each. It was the usual cereals, bagels, waffles etc. - looked ok and the breakfast area was very pleasant.

There was a sauna and fitness centre which we didn't get around to using.

Room Tip: Go for a top (3rd) floor room and won't get the noise form rooms above you. It is traditional to...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Quiet, comfortable rooms, good continental breakfast and a great pool. Was perfect for our one night stay with our dog. The staff was very helpful getting us in a room that fit our needs perfectly and then followed up to make sure everything was to our liking. What a treat after a long hot day in the car.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2011

staff was excellent and very helpfull, gave great directions when asked

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Our stay was quite enjoyable at this comfort Inn. . The staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful. It can be difficult to be away from home, and we felt very welcomed and cared about in this hotel. Thank you so very much

Room Tip: Speak with the manager. She is very knowledgeable about her hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family