“Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jackie's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 230 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palmdale, California
“Best Breakfast in the Antelope Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've tried them all. No other restaurant in the AV meets the quality, service, and uniqueness of Jackie's breakfasts! Their soufflé omelet's will make you happy for the rest of the day. Hollandaise sauce is a special of theirs. Portion size generous. Quality great. Service is all family all of the time. Fun watching the family growing up and becoming really good servers. The location is difficult to find the first time and the interior is uniquely set up to maximize seating in a small restaurant. Breakfast and Lunch. If you are a breakfast fan. This is your restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

What a great family restaurant. They serve breakfast all day, which made my son happy. I had a delicious tostada salad - fresh, crisp lettuce and delicious marinated beef. Great, friendly service.

Lancaster, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Family Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great breakfasts that can't be had anywhere else. I love their Southwest Omelet. It's a family owned business where all the family members are courteous. A couple of the young ones are stand-offish, but I attribute that to shyness that they'll grow out of.

Visited March 2013
Oceanside, California
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were surfing Trip Adviser for a new place to eat breakfast in Lancaster, CA. Since there are so many very good places in Lancaster we wondered if we would find another. The reviews for Jackie's were very good so we gave them a try. At first we wondered about it because of its location. On the corner of a strip mall across from Costco. Well, we went in anyway. WOW! Clean as a pin with plenty of open seating that was well laid out.

The menus were delivered and I could not believe them. There was so much to look at that I needed a coffee refill! The food came and I was shocked at the portions. I can not eat all this. Not only were the portions large, but it was off the hook good.

They are only open for breakfast and lunch, 7am to 3pm, so our next meal will be a lunch. I highly recommend Jackie's. Very easy to find, right off Hwy 14 on L street. Lots of open parking as well.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Very Nice Surprise !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stopped on our way to LA. We had just happened to see a good review about Jackie's. We pass through Lancaster all the time and we were looking for something different. The Café is hidden away at the back of a strip mall. So very glad we found it. The menu is vast and the omelets we had were excellent. I had a guacamole, bacon, tomato & cheese omelet. My husband had a southwestern omelet. Instead of toast, I had carrot cake (loaf) and he had coffee cake. Delicious!! They serve hash browns or herb potatoes. We opted for the Herb Potatoes.. very good. They were chunked potato with a slight spice to them. Coffee was excellent. We're looking forward to trying their lunch. The menu showed lots of sandwich choices. Service good, Food good and the price was right.

• Visited April 2013