Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster
$99
Comfort Inn & Suites(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$84
$85
$119
$70
  • Pool
Town House Motel(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
All reviewscontinental breakfasthard boiled eggscoffee tableservice deskflat screen tvstay there againedwards air force basebed was comfortablehigh desertone night staymotelmicrowavechainsofajacuzzihighwaycloset
Reviewed August 12, 2009

Glad we spent an evening in Lancaster on our way up to Portland. Older property but well kept. Clean, inviting and quiet. Even HDTVs in the rooms with local off the air digital HD channels! We recommend this property to all travelers.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TucsonBob
Innoflancaster, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Hello Tucson Bob: Thank you so much for your great review. I can't apologize enough for not responding sooner (like 3 years ago). I let your fine review slip through the crack. Thanks again. Andy

Reviewed January 5, 2009

The Inn of Lancaster is a great place to stay if you are looking for clean rooms, nice staff, great food and not so nice owners. I look forward to staying at the Inn of Lancaster when I am in town for business mostly because of the food. They serve breakfast and dinner, the dinner is to die for, it's free, it's delicious and it's 100% better then going to any restaurant that is around. However on more than one occasion I can hear the owner yelling at the staff while checking out. Not only is it horribly degrading to the staff who are being talked down to, it is also very unprofessional! One thing I would change about the Inn of Lancaster is the Owners!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TrVl4WrK
Reviewed October 8, 2008

I have stayed multiple times at the Inn of Lancaster over a period of time of one year. The staff is very friendly. There is a heated pool and a club house with food. There is a refrigerator and microwave in each room. The front desk is very responsive to any of your needs. I read some critique on this site of the furniture looking like it was from the 70's and don't understand why someone would care what the furniture looks like in a hotel. All I need in a hotel is cleanliness, a shower and a bed. If you want brand new furniture and special amenities, you can go to a Hilton and pay the price. I would prefer not to pay two to three times what it is worth, just to sleep in a pretty bed. There are frequently city and state employees, servicemen and entire sports teams that stay there.

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mary18california
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I was there with my church and was horrified by the service. I expected much more, because of the reviews that are on this site. Our room was infested with ROACHES and ants, when we informed the front desk we were treated very rudely and informed that we had a choice of leaving. We had paid for a weekend's stay7 and were told that we would have to forfeit our money if we vacated the room. Not only were the front desk people rude but so were the housekeepers and maintenance men. Needless to say, they had me. So the only thing that I could do was, get some raid and pray to make it through the weekend.`

• Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank themessenger_8
Reviewed May 5, 2008

We stayed here on April 30 and could not believe this was the same motel that we had read reviews about and stayed at last year. The grounds and roses were lovely, but when we walked into our room, we thought we were on a set of 'That 70's Show!!! All of the furniture was from the 1960-70's. The lamp and clock radio(bolted-down--why?????) were like ones we had as newlyweds 38yrs. ago!!! The most disappointing thing was the compliamentary dinner. The front desk told us it would be served from 6-9pm, or until it ran out. We arrived at exactly 7pm, and there was not a morsel left. There were two employees chatting, and we asked if they would be bringing out more food. They replied no, it ran out. I said I thougfht that was a real rip-off for $93.00 a night. One indignantly replied, "But it's compliamentary!?@?!!!" We were not amused. If you decide to try this place, wear your leisure suit, and run to dinner at 6 sharp! Good luck!!!

Stayed: April 2008