“perfect 2 day stay”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Grass Valley, California
“perfect 2 day stay”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I came down here to visit some friends, decided to stay here as it was close to my friends place. The customer service was excellent very friendly and knowledgable front desk staff, the room was spacious and very clean. The grounds looked gorgeous. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Pookiers
Innoflancaster, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Forgive me, I somehow neglected to thank you for the great review. I really appreciate it. Andy Holmberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family and I stay there when in town to visit some family members. The last time was for my dad's funeral. Through those trying times it definitely helped to have a place that was very comfortable.

Every time we've enjoyed our stay at the Inn of Lancaster. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stays pleasant. The rooms were sparkling clean and everything worked perfectly. The hotel is a beautiful property with lush, well kept grass, flowers and trees and is definitely a great value.

They also provide an extravagant delicious Continental Breakfast. The Free High Speed Wi-Fi and Business Center were highly reliable and fast and are among their many amenities not found in most mid-priced hotels.

We would definitely stay there again and will highly recommend the hotel to our friends and associates.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank John K
San Diego, California
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Myself and my wife traveled to Lancaster, CA from San Diego, CA for our niece's commencement from West Coast Baptist College. We stayed at the Inn of Lancester, the staff are friendly and helpful, clean rooms,great vaule and quite! We enjoyed our stay at the Inn of Lancaster. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through Lancaster or just need a rest for the night.

Room Tip: Any room is great, if summer close to the pool is better.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EricFerdinand
victorville
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Had to stay in Lancaster area for about a week and had heard good things about the Inn. I wasn't disappointed. Very clean rooms, friendly staff and centrally located.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Douglas D
CA
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stayed at the Inn of Lancaster for our state cup games for soccer. We needed a place near the fields that didn't break the bank. We were very pleased with the Inn of Lancaster. Yes, it's on Sierra Hwy which some considered "unsafe" but really, much of Lancaster could be considered "unsafe." I found the area fine--much of Lancaster looks "tired" and a bit run down but the streets were clean and I saw no graffiti any where. I felt safe the weekend were there--tons of other soccer families and lots of kids. But I still made sure my car and hotel room doors were locked since it's just common sense to do so.

Yes, the inn is a bit dated but it's very clean. The room was spotless! Great job housekeeping. The queen bed was nice and comfy. We loved having a mini frig and microwave. My kids also enjoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi (bit tiny though). The breakfast was the usual dry cereal, frozen waffles, bagels, muffins, OJ and coffee. It was fine and we noticed the staff spent quite a bit of time cleaning the mess folks seemed to make.

Overall, we were pleased with the room and our stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank TravelMum2014
Korey2004, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Travel Mum: It was very embarrassing to peruse Trip Advisor Reviews and find we haven't responded to yours from Feb 2012. I really do appreciate your stay with us and the time you took to write the review. We are now America's Best Value Inn & Suites. I respectfully invite you to come back again. Thank you, Andy Holmberg.
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This is a Great place to stay in Lancaster! I've stayed at many hotels in the City but this one is a Gem! The Staff is Friendly, the rooms are clean, and the value is great! When you speak to Rosemary, she is very kind, accomidating, and takes pride in her job! I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Tony P
Korey2004, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello Tony: Somehow I missed responding to your outstanding review but I was very pleased to have you stay with us and hope you can stop in again. Many thanks again, Andy Holmberg
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Pros: Great value for the price. Complimentary dinner was nice. Free Internet. Staff was courteous. Room was adequate.

Cons: The Inn is located on the Sierra Highway in Lancaster. The area is seedy. I saw two prostitutes walking along the road outside the Inn.

Conclusion: The Inn is suited for laborers, but not for families. The Inn's management needs to work with local community leaders and law enforcement officials to clean up Sierra Highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Arikui999: I'm very regretful for not answering your review from way back in 2011. You may not travel this way again, but you definitely deserve a response. Thank you for the "Great Value"
and "Courteous Staff" compliments. We have consistently worked with the Sheriff to get undesirables out of the area and the Co-Owner (Sandra Johnson) of the University of Antelope Valley, 2 doors South of us, is on the City Council. She has a personal interest in the area and also is working to improve its quality. We are now an America's Best Value Inn & Suites and are striving to be the best in their chain. Many thanks again for your review, Andy Holmberg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Town House Motel
Hampton Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ramada Palmdale
Ramada Palmdale
#10 of 15 in Palmdale

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lancaster? Share your experiences!