“Vegetables, they had vegetables!”
Review of Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's
Order Online
Ranked #6 of 283 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: (661) 945-6958
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I love American food, but often I miss vegetables, which never seem to be in abundance in the US. I was staying locally, and wandered into the Marie Callender's restaurant to see what it was all about as they had a reputation for pies.

I didn't eat pie, but I did have a fantastic meal of meat and vegetables, I just sat at the bar to eat it and not in the comfortable looking seating area. I did return and sit in the main restaurant another day, and on that day I ate pie, lot's of delicious pie!

The establishment was clean, well lit, accessible and seemed to have a wide clientele from singletons eating lunch to families eating a main meal. The staff were attentive and friendly and there was a good atmosphere on both occasions I ate in there.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

My family and I came for Easter. They sat us right by the brunch which was convenient because that’s what we ended up getting. Lots of items, food tasted great. Crab legs and salmon even had turkey and shrimp. My son loved the omelettes. The waitress was one of the best we’ve ever had and very pretty. A great experience will be returning.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

This was close to our hotel, so we walked here for dinner. The food was good. I had a turkey dinner. Overpriced. My wife had a pot pie. We had apple and cherry pie for dessert. Good service.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Got the salad bar special which was a great value. Waitress was very friendly but kept disappearing. Necer refilled drinks had another waitress get us more honey butter for corn bread. Clean restaurant and restrooms.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

We were staying at the Oxford Suites next door to Marie Callender's and after we had a complimentary dinner at the hotel, we walked over to Marie's for a nice piece of pie. They have many different varieties to select from and I'm sure they are all good.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Marie Callender's? Share your experiences!