“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: (661) 945-6958
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great for a "Home cooked" meal Good choice for any meal Great pie shop and Gift shop Highly recommend

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The food was served very salty (Beef Stroganoff) and the salad bar was not well stocked for the time of day that it was, about 7:00 pm.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was very close to our hotel. We went for lunch and had a French Dip. It had a big portion of meat and it was served hot including the fries. My sister had the salad bar and she said it looked good.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the chicken pot pie which was very salty. I have eaten here many times before, but the food is just ok, nothing really outstanding. What I remember about other dishes is that they do add a lot of salt.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

down the lights and it is a pleasere to feel like your (group) is alone but your not and I haven't had anything there that we allo 6 of us has not like from oldest to yungest.