“Good food and service”

Black Angus Steakhouse - Lancaster
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Lancaster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 232 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lancaster Blvd. & Ave J
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was in Lancaster on business and the Black Angus was close to my hotel. The service was very good. My husband was traveling with me and we were in and out in less than 40 minutes. It was a Tuesday night and not very busy. I ordered the salmon and lobster tail special and it was good. The loaded baked potato was really good. My husband had a chicken sandwich and it was good.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Linda B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oliver, Canada
“OK place but nothing outstanding”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We ventured here on New Year's eve. We were just travelling through and did not have a reservation for either hotel or food (see our review on Hampton Inn). We decided to try this place as it was one of the few in the area by our hotel.

There was understandably quite a crowd in the restaurant lobby. We were told it would be at least a half hour wait for a table and when we enquired about the bar we were informed that all the tables in the bar were taken but if we wanted to sit at the bar there might be a seat - and we could eat there as well. Generally we like to eat in the bar anyway.

We got two seats at the bar - the place was busy. We decided to eat there and had the dinner for two (or some such thing - a fixed price ($58??? or so) which included starter or salad, choice of entrée and I think dessert. The food was OK - our steak was tender but not too flavourful. Drinks were expensive. Wine list was very short.

The service was good - the bartenders were hopping trying to keep up with the demand on a busy night.

In an pinch we would eat here again but I wouldn't go out of my way to get there.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ed S
Hemet, California
“Welcoming decor and booth arrangements but...”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our steaks were cooked as ordered but were only average in taste/quality. Service was just okay. I won't return.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carolyn S
Ridgecrest, California
“too sloww”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Service was soooo slow, waited 40 mins from order to table, missed first 2 innings of ball game because of this

Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food and friendly staff!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Our friend recommended this place after hearing about our horrible experience with a Black Angus in Las Vegas. Staff was very nice and the food was delicious. It is a very old location and you could tell it is. I admit my first impression of the restaurant wasn't all that great. But after being seated and served our food, I quickly forgot about my earlier impression. My wife and I had a wonderful experience and we both left happy and full. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited April 2013