“No Words Needed”

Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Lancaster
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 1,700 acres of poppy fields and lined with trails featuring a variety of flowers.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

No words needed, just look at the pictures. We traveled on April 14, 2014. The day was warm and windy. The best view we found was near Elizabeth Lake. I thought it would be awesome for some wedding fashion photo shooting. We picked the right time, just before the festival. Have fun!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

When we've had recent spring rain, the Poppy Reserve is literally so full of flowers you cannot find space for anything else. This is a large wide open area where you can walk some simple trails and see the beautiful wild flowers. During dry seasons, this isn't that interesting of a place but if you enjoy nature and being away from the noise...it's awesome. Bring water, wear comfortable shoes and keep an eye out for the wildlife. This is their home.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

When in bloom this place is beautiful with color. Great place to bring the family for pictures or even a picnic.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good viewing as always during Poppy season and for the festival the poppys are best to be seen before the festival, as they are in they are in bloom, at the festiaval not so much

1  Thank Workz28
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

The first time I visited the Poppy Fields I thought to myself that this place is beautiful, my kids love the place and said that its beautiful also. Its a great place for hiking and just to get away from the house to be outdoors, long story short, I love this place.