“Boba place”

Boba Cove & Cafe
Order Online
Ranked #83 of 282 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great with boba and their pho soup is great. Needs a little sprucing inside. Need to change their chairs..some have hoes already. I enjoy their tapioca with egg gel.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Best boba in town. Small clean dining area, friendly staff. Good vibe young staff running the shop. Lots of different flavors on boba and smoothies, however, limited food menu. I always get my order quickly. These menu items are my family favorites: Taro smoothie boba, beef pho, calamari, pork stem bun (siopao), fresh shrimp lumpia (wrap). So far everything we tried was tasty. I have yet to try their ramen burger am hooked on the beef pho for now.

Date of visit: August 2017