“Above average...”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The price you pay now days just to store your cloths and maybe get 7 hours sleep, I guest this place will do. As commented, the pre-cooked food is getting old real quick. I don't look at it as free. For the price you pay for over 7 nights, for 35 hours in the actual room, you get the drift. Otherwise, nice property with a very professionl and helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We're from Alaska visiting family in the area and while staying at a family member's house, the AC unit failed and due to the heat we couldn't stay there anymore. All other hotels in the Palmdale area were sold out and so luckily this hotel had a room for us for the last 3 nights we'd be in town. The staff was extremely helpful and the accommodations were great! I'm so grateful to all the staff that helped in getting us a room so we could enjoy our visit with family!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a great experience at this hotel. We stayed in a two room suite, and my husband was extra happy to be able to control the temperature in each of the rooms separately so the he could keep it cold without freezing out the kids. The staff was excellent and very attentive. The hotel was very quiet, and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Do not ever stay at a Hilton Hotel. We booked a non-refundable 2 room Suite because we had 4 adults, 1 elder adult and a 9 week old baby with us, we all needed to be in the same room. When we arrived we were informed that they could not give us the room we reserved because the "guests" in that room decided to extend their stay. They gave us 2 rooms not even adjoining. I spent the weekend running up and down the hallway to take care of my mom and help my daughter with the baby. They refused to comp our hotel room. They have lost our business for good.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank suekos
Management2320, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent trip with your family. I can definitely understand how that was an inconvenience for you during your stay and I regret any issues you had. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area

Reviewed June 5, 2013

As I wrote before: I have to say, this was the most enjoyable stay I've ever had at a Hotel. First of all Karla was the sweetest girl I've encountered in a long time. Her service was above and beyond what a guest could imagine. To have someone (Karla) call 10 minutes after you get into the room, just to make sure we didn't need anything, was an unexpected pleasure. Thank you so much Jeannie

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

After an overnight redeye flight into LAX, I drove up to Lancaster and arrived at the Homewood Suites at 9 am, hoping for an early check-in so I could grab a nap. No problem! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Later that afternoon, there was a knock on my door and it was housekeeping bringing me 2 complimentary bottles of water and a candy bar. The suites were well appointed with a nice work desk, very comfortable beds. Complimentary internet access made it possible for me to have a very productive day. Everyone I encountered at this property in terms of staff, were very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this property and will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DallasTraveler56
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I booked 4 rooms at the Homewood suites in Lancaster for business and family. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great and very clean. The breakfast was tasty and the area was clean. The rooms were spacious and ready upon our arrival. The location was the best for us easy to get on and off the freeway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business