“Awesome for breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Lake Hughes, California
“Awesome for breakfast!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't too sure of what I would experience because of the location. I was super happy I gave it a chance. Once you enter, the colors and decorations make you comfortable. The portions were very generous. The staff were nice and I could tell that they take the time to get to know their regulars. There were so many options to choose from so I'll be back for more!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Jenacostasp

Lancaster, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the same”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved the old AM Cafe. But not only did they move, the owners changed, the food selection and amount got smaller, and the coffee is not good. The potatoes were cold and crunchy, which we were there for breakfast.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank M W
Lancaster, California, United States
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

the service is friendly and food is great! I love their home style potatos,extra crispy. they fry them up with onions and bell peppers yummm, and they have an assortment of breads ie: banna walnut pumkin etc.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gretchen S
Palmdale, California
“Great Breakfast Burritos!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I live in the area and this is one of my usual breakfast spots. Service is excellent! I have several items on the menu and all items are fresh, home style recipes with nice size portions and excellent flavors. Their breakfast burritos are awesome. This is a great breakfast place that deserves a higher ranking and is up ther with the other well known breakfast spo

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank TheEdge93534
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast alternative in the Antelope Valley!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Tried this restaurant for the first time this morning. Our server, Julia, was great. Very friendly and attentive. Food was really good...large portions (I could only finish half of my meal) and some innovative options. I had the Chicken Fried Steak and my husband had the Pumpkin Pecan French Toast.

We will definitely come here again!

1 Thank hlgerstl