“Food Review”

Coach's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #150 of 244 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Sons 14th birthday he wanted to go to Coaches for the wings. Food a Bit pricey,but he loved the wings and fries.
We ordered sandwiches too...BLT was good.
Appetizers not so good(Onion rings and Zucchini) were over cooked,
instead of a golden brown they were dark brown and very crunchy.
Could it be because they have not changed the oil they fry them in??
And the ranch dip provided,comes in a itty bitty container we had to keep asking for more over and over again.

1  Thank dlonzi

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My family loves there wings and can't get enough of . however take a good look at the place the carpet is filty the walls need cleaning and take down all the old wall paper specially if it's torn it looks tacky .The gaming area is so bad you can see into the dishwashing area along with the empty kegs that my child can climb on to not attractive and it only takes one fall and your screwed. i wont even use the restroom just looking at the doors hell no!

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I like to go to Coaches with a large group and watch a game! There is no stress and you can have your kids go too! They have large long tables to hold all your friends. The chicken wings are the best in town! The burgers are extra large.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

I haven't been there in a couple of years before they replaced their old TV's with flat screens. So I thought I'd try again to see if they are a better establishment. They're not. Though they have upgraded their TV's you still get a stiff neck looking up at them; it is still cafeteria-style seating where you sit at long rows of tables in cramped spaces and you disrupt everyone at your table if you have to get up.

My recent visit, I ordered a cheeseburger (1/2 pound burger w/ 2 slices of cheese, $9.99). A little pricey but it's okay. But then I asked for Advacado on the burger; I figured they'd charge a nominal price for the added item. When I got my bill...$3.29, including tax!!! $3.29 for 5-6 small slices of advacado, that was maybe just half the advacado. As you can well imagine, that will be the last cent Coach's will get from me. I hope over charging is worth loosing a customer...Again.

Oh yeah, their alcohol pours are weak.

1  Thank SkipCrou
Reviewed April 20, 2010

a few friend and myself go on Wednesday for their drink specials. First the drinks are only $5 but they are no where new strong. I think they use the regular mix ration and just put it in big glasses to think your going to get a lot. other then that the food is okay. the prices are kinds crazy. $8.00 for a really small salad that can barely feed one then $9.00 for a super huge one that can feed 5. i tried the wing. they were okay.I had better but they also have some policy if you have your friend like taste one when you are enjoying the all you can eat then the friend gets charged also. Well other then that ever time I went is wasn't too crowded. and I like the set up. it lets you meet new people.

1  Thank manaluah