“Very good”

Red Salmon Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 283 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Had dinner here with family & friends. Affordable, great sushi. Great selection of Sake, very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 18, 2019

surprisingly busy at 4 pm great food great value overall wonderful experience, loved the spicy edamame

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed great sushi offerings and service was excellent. Though we waited for the table, well worth the wait. Fried rice side especially good. Any beef dish is best bet with flavorful sauces. Dragon Roll itself made nice appetizer for 4.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I rarely give a 5-Star but today is an exception for the following reasons:
We came to lunch right in the middle of the lunch rush hour, were seated promptly, drink orders/lunch orders were taken in a timely manner and the food arrived shortly.

Now the food. Our meals were delivered hot (very important to me), the portions were more than I had expected, and the quality was wonderful.

For $9.95 I enjoyed a generous grilled salmon filet, plus about 6 oz of Beef teriyaki, plus Miso soup, salad and Fried rice (the fried rice option was an additional $1 which brought my total to $9.95 instead of $8.95- worth it!)

I believe I found a new lunch fav.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Everything is great and the amount of food you get is great. Rice bowls are best. Go early because it gets crowded

Date of visit: July 2018