“This food is Awesome!”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I love this place. I don't get to go here enough. The fried chicken is the best thing on the menu (for me). It is so fricken good! I could bathe in it. LOL.. My wife and daughter love the food here too! If I lived closer I would go at least 3 days a week. My wife and daughter love the Potato/Mac salad. To die for!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

"OHANA... Families are forever.

The Loft makes you feels like family. Great food, friendly atmosphere and excellent service. The prices are reasonable and the portions are generous. I automatically ask for a"to go box" and split my meal. Makes for a great lunch or dinner the next day.

Waiting for my friend, sipping on Hawaiian iced tea, and listening to Hawaiian songs.... AWESOME.....!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2017

My college-age friends recommended this place. This means cheap eats with huge portions, not exactly haute cuisine or Instagram-worthy pics lol. This is a good place to go if you are craving inexpensive Hawaiian food. I loved their macaroni salad.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We often dine here when we have Hawaiian food cravings. Quick and friendly service, food is good and always have enough to take home for another meal. Bacon fried rice is really good, but my kids favorite is still the Island Fried Chicken. That's a must try, at least once. You will like it.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Huge amount of food. Bacon fried rice is the BEST! Cabbage salad with ramen noodles was different. Macaroni salad with bits of potato. I had the BBQ Korean Beef, and also tasted the chicken with dipping sauce.