“Huge portions!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lakewood, California
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good typical Italian fare, tasty but nothing special. Great place for the whole family but be warned there is usually a wait so arrive early. Portions are large enough to split. This is a go to spot in our neighborhood.

• Visited March 2014

Otis Orchards, Washington
“All you can eat with the best garlic bread!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

First of all, my husband is Italian and is very picky about eating out Italian, but east Side Mario's is definitely a place we want to return to enjoy another good meal. We ordered the all you can eat pasta, each of us trying a different sauce and pasta. We of course shared an all were good, but the highlight was the garlic bread with real garlic!. Love this place!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Dangerouskurvz
Molalla, Oregon
“I wanted to lick my plate clean!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My four friends and I took a trip from Portland OR and just happened to stop in for an evening meal. we were so glad we did. we had to wait about a half hour but it was well worth it. the bread was deliciously seasoned, warm and soft. the wedding soup was the best I have ever had and my seafood fettuccini was so good I could have licked the bowl. my friend had the steak and she shared with us. it was delicious also, I'm not sure what the sauce was but I loved it. the steak was a little tough but not bad. they have large portions and I was sad I could not take my leftovers because we were flying out the next day. we were so glad we found this restaurant and I will definitely go again when I'm in that area. I really liked our wait staff. they were pleasant and helpful.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank anj123456
“Eat Somewhere Else”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here tonight. My wife ate the shrimp scampi and see couldn't believe how "garlicky" the shrimp tasted. The side of pasta was very "oily" as well. I ordered the spinach lasagne and it tasted like it was made two weeks ago. The ricotta cheese was so dry, it might as well been sawdust. The service was slow. It took a long time to clear the table, deliver the bill and return the change. Overall, eating here was a disappointment. With all the restaurant choices in the area, this should be your last choice.

1 Thank Jetttt13
Long Beach
“Italian goodness....”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Our family went here to use a gift card from last Christmas and enjoyed our meal experience. We had not been there since it's opening at least 10 years ago, but the food and service was great. Wife had the chopped Italian salad on a pizza, I had the artichoke chicken penne, grandma had veggetable pasta and son enjoyed the spaghetti. The warm bread they served was wonderful, and salads fresh and good. Can't complain about a thing.....will come back.

• Visited September 2012