“Quick stop for lunch”

Ranked #52 of 165 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Always easy in and out to get lunch, always friendly staff and my food to go is always quick. big parking lot too

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Last month was the first time I visited corner bakery cafe, together with my wife and her uncle and aunt. And it was worth it. Food was great, service crews were so polite. I was so overwhelmed with the dining experience that few weeks later, i invited my friends to dine at the said cafe. As usual, the crews were polite even if we stayed there beyond closing hours.

Been to Corner Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!