“What's not to like?”

Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Lakewood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I hope we're talking about the right Mimi's, the one by the Colorado Mills Shopping Center. Anyway, this is a favorite of my nephew's family, and we could see why. Their chicken pot pie is to die for, not from, and our waitress said it is her favorite item on an extensive menu. The spice cake muffins were also truly exceptional, and we washed it all down with refreshing decaf raspberry iced tea. Our party of six ordered such varied dishes that you'd think we'd have called out to several different restaurants, but it was all great. It was packed on a Sunday afternoon, which I hear it always is, so the service was not particularly quick or attentive, but very friendly. I wish we had a Mimi's in our area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

If you like to try a different menu this is the restaurant. The food is good and it's a quaint little place. It was busy and we waited about 30 minutes but it was worth it. The only thing that bothered me was it took longer than usual for our order to be taken. I also requested the table be wiped again because of something sticky on the table. That also took a while to be done.
I would recommend it because of the food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The waiter was friendly, professional and had a great sense of humor. We had a party of 5 for a business dinner and he didn't at all mind making out separate checks, putting up with our teasing and taking flack for the lack of gumbo on the new menu.
I had the roasted chicken crepes. They were soooo incredibly good and came to the table shortly after the bread baskets which were fresh and delicious as well. The menu was varied enough to find something for anyone with unique offering sprinkled in. I would definitely dine there again.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Mim's has gone down hill......end of story...I ordered the light salon salad....the salmon was over cooked and extremely dry and the lettuce has been sitting in the dressing and was wilted...like someone ordered it previously and returned it.....uck.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

they have excellent service. food is prepared quickly and they check back several times during the meal. their balsamic vinegaret dressing is the best I've had. prices are good. parking is generous.

1  Thank Patricia G

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!