“Solid Lunch Experience”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 165 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My family of five and I enjoyed a meal at The Elephant Bar on a Sunday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. during a holiday weekend. The restaurant was 75% full and our food came at a reasonable time. We all ordered from the Lunch Special Menu that is valid 7 days a week until 4 p.m. The prices on the Lunch Special Menu were reasonable.

Menu is very extensive, and a lot of sea food items are listed on the feature menu. The drink list is also extensive.

Drinks were ordered and received fairly quickly. We began our meal by ordering Spinach Dip with Tortilla Chips. Our table ordered two plates of salmon, one smoked turkey melt, and two plates of chicken marsala. Everyone enjoyed their meal, and the food was served hot. Portions were above average and flavorful.

Staff fulfilled all of our needs. We would return again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Happy Hour menu is awesome. Lot's of choices. The $5 cheeseburger is the best - more than enough to call dinner. The staff is outstanding and always remebers your face. Great place to relax after work adn have a light dinner. ALso good for small groups who want to relax and "catch up"

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I thought the online menu looked interesting, but boy, was I disappointed. The waiter didn't write down my order and got it wrong, so I had to send it back the first time. The second time, the ingredients were right, but it was HORRIBLY greasy (I ordered a stir-fry). And after the food was served, the waiter made himself invisible. (My husband did like his food. He ordered the salmon with miso sauce.) We'll definitely never go back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Starting with the service, our dining experience was very tasty and enjoyable. We would definitely recommend this place.
Wonderful menu, although, to big for me. We were delightfully satisfied.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Slow service but great food. The whole place was so fun and exciting. I'd highly recomand coming here. But come early they are always busy!

Been to Elephant Bar Restaurant? Share your experiences!