“Angus steak House.. The worst meat I have ever eaten”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Black Angus Steakhouse - Lakewood
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - Lakewood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 166 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clark St.
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Angus steak house is very well known in London. We have seen the restaurant every corner especially in Piccadilly and Leicester square. So we decided to eat. Me and My partner went to the piccadily circus corner and the workers were so rude and they did not even give us a table to seat although there were many available. then we went to Leicester square and there were so many empty places to sit. We took one and ordered our meats. But one of the woman workers did not tell us anything about the preparation of the meat and what sousages they are using although I asked twice. The only thing she told us was you will enjoy. But How come without knowing anything about the ingrediants? anyway, when our order came, we were shocked. Because it was exteremly different from what we ordered. especially the sousage they were used to cook. she did not listen to us and told us that was what we gave as an order. we did not like the taste so we could not eat properly. at the end, when we wanted the bill, she asked for a tip and also a cover charge which everyone has to pay for the name of Angus. I do not have to pay it. If I want, I will leave tip but it is absolutely optional. I did not like the taste, the behaviours and the approach they did for customer. So I strongly do not advice people to eat there. It was waste of money nothing more!

Reviewed August 13, 2011

The Angus beef never fails to please, along with the delicious prawn cocktail and generous salads!

1  Thank DenduA