“Amazing Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Long Beach, CA
“Amazing Sushi!”
Reviewed March 18, 2008

This restaurant is owned and operated by the same people who manage Sushi Studio in Long Beach. It's a goofy name for a restaurant, but don't be fooled. It's located in a small strip mall and is decorated very hip. Being brand new, the place is very nice.

While they have traditional sushi, their signature rolls are what people rave about. This is not a place to go for "authentic" sushi, but if you are up for unusual sushi combinations, this place is for you. Delicious sushi rolls topped with crunchy things and sweet sauces make their items unique and very tasty.

The place can get very busy, so either go early or expect to wait. Even though they have only been open a few months, word has spread and the crowds have arrived!

Terrific sushi and it's my new favorite, even though Sushi Studio is closer to where I live. Run, don't walk, to I LUV SUSHI!

1 Thank jensenly