“Best tasting Sushi around and quick.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 162 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Beverly Hills, California
“Best tasting Sushi around and quick.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

I recommend sitting at the bar, though always crowded. Service on the slow side from tables. The environment is very loud and busy, only draw back.

Now to the food. The Kobe Beef Sushi is very unique and good. My teenage son even liked it ! The deep fried cream cheese balls, forgot what they call them, are addictive.

The sea eel is slightly crunchy on the outside with a nice sweet glaze...best I have ever had, compared to high end bars.

You can get in and out rather quickly if you sit at the bar. Probably the fastest food service around for sushi. Highly recommend, Bon- Appetite.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Los Angeles, California
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

I Luv Sushi has some great Sushi! I lOVE this place. The 10-S-C roll is one of my faves. The only thing I wish is that it was open later than 9:30 p.m. :(

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank LivL0vLaugh
rembles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi in Los Angeles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2008

This restaurant is owned by the same people that own Sushi Studio in Long Beach. I've been eating at Sushi Studio for a couple years. I used to live in Santa Monica and make the drive down to Long Beach with the sole purpose of eating at Sushi Studio. I Luv Sushi is their new restaurant. It is just as good as Sushi Studio. It has great atmosphere and excellent sushi. Their speciality is rolls, but the sushi is also delicious. If you're in the area, eat here. Try the Sexy Girl roll.

1 Thank rembles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I luv sushi and this is...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2008

I luv sushi and this is one of the best...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, CA
“Amazing Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2008

This restaurant is owned and operated by the same people who manage Sushi Studio in Long Beach. It's a goofy name for a restaurant, but don't be fooled. It's located in a small strip mall and is decorated very hip. Being brand new, the place is very nice.

While they have traditional sushi, their signature rolls are what people rave about. This is not a place to go for "authentic" sushi, but if you are up for unusual sushi combinations, this place is for you. Delicious sushi rolls topped with crunchy things and sweet sauces make their items unique and very tasty.

The place can get very busy, so either go early or expect to wait. Even though they have only been open a few months, word has spread and the crowds have arrived!

Terrific sushi and it's my new favorite, even though Sushi Studio is closer to where I live. Run, don't walk, to I LUV SUSHI!

1 Thank jensenly